Like my facebook page and help me win a bet.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Da plant man

↓ ↓ Plant burrito ↓ ↓
May 26, 2011
Washington state
Real Name
Caton
Hello, most of you might not know me here, I lurk here a lot, but I am mostly active on plantedtank.net.
Recently, my brother and I made a bet. If can get 1,000 likes on my facebook page, BEFORE the new year, he will give me $100 to spend on the aquarium hobby.

I need all the help I can get. I am a teenager, thus buying equipment can be pricey. So help a kid out, please and like my page :) http://www.facebook.com/pages/Caton-McCarty/129458490483263

Part of the rules of the bet, is that I can't advertise the bet on the fan page, but I can anywhere else. So please post something showing that I will get $100 from my brother (Aaron) if I win.

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
Click the picture! :)

P.S. If you want to be extra helpful, say something like: "Your going to loose Aaron!" or "If 1,000 people like this page, Caton's brother will give him $100 to spend on the aquarium hobby".

Thanks!

-Caton

Last edited:

moosefish09

AC Members
Apr 7, 2009
i did my part lol best of luck

Da plant man

↓ ↓ Plant burrito ↓ ↓
May 26, 2011
Washington state
Real Name
Caton
What's in it for me...LOL just kidding
For every 100 likes, I am going to do a random lottery, you could get live food (micro worms + vinegar eels) or some stem plants + moss.

Thanks guys! I really appreciate it!

Da plant man

↓ ↓ Plant burrito ↓ ↓
May 26, 2011
Washington state
Real Name
Caton
Bump! I need to up the pace somehow if I am going to get 1,000 by new years!

Da plant man

↓ ↓ Plant burrito ↓ ↓
May 26, 2011
Washington state
Real Name
Caton
Bump! Just found out somebody who owns a small time aquascaping tool company (and sells some moss too) said he might give away some awesome things if we reach 1,000! Keep those likes comin'!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store