Looking for a really interesting variety of gourami

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

chriryan85

Registered Member
Jul 4, 2013
peterborough ontario
Real Name
ryan christensen
ive got a moonlight gourami but get moonlights in pairs i only got 1 and it swims too the upper corner where my filter is and stays there somedays need too get another one so it gets more active.

FreshyFresh

Global Moderator
Staff member
Jan 11, 2013
West Falls NY
Real Name
Joel
ive got a moonlight gourami but get moonlights in pairs i only got 1 and it swims too the upper corner where my filter is and stays there somedays need too get another one so it gets more active.

What else do you have in the tank with the moonlight gourami?

Reason I ask is, I've got 3 tanks. Each with a single gourami in them and each is an active, social member of their community tanks.

55g - female pearl gourmi
20g long - female honey gourami (really tiny)
10g - male dwarf flame gourmi. He is a little nasty towards his 3 silver hatchet tank mates, but they have a means to get away from him and stay out of his sight line.

tanker

Josh Holloway--Be mine!!!
Sep 1, 2003
Calif. SF Bay area
Visit site
Real Name
Jessica
Gouramis are loners. They do not other Gouramis, no need to add another Gouramis.

tanker

Josh Holloway--Be mine!!!
Sep 1, 2003
Calif. SF Bay area
Visit site
Real Name
Jessica
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store