Lots of new fish pictures *Load Warning!*

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Dexmaster

Space Monkey
Mar 17, 2008
Michigan
Real Name
Jeremiah
Great pics and just so you know angles love shrimp.

Slappy*McFish

Global Moderator
Staff member
Feb 18, 2002
Raleigh, NC
HI SLAPPY, NICE LOOKING ANGEL, WOULD YOU MIND TELLING ME WHERE YOU PURCHASED THEM, AND A ROUND ABOUT NUMBER ON THE COST..,. THANKS.
Thanks, I already posted that info (two posts before yours), but they are $20 each.

Petluvr, the shipping cost as much as the 2 fish did, unfortunately - ($43 FedEx Priority overnight)....but these guys were worth it to me. They're not always available and can be difficult to find. I've been looking for some Blues for awhile now so when I found them, I jumped on it.

Slappy*McFish

Global Moderator
Staff member
Feb 18, 2002
Raleigh, NC
Great pics and just so you know angles love shrimp.
Yeah, I thought of that possibility even though some people have and do keep them together without issue. While they are still young it would be fine, but when grown I agree the shrimp probably would be snacks. Which is why I said 'maybe' I'd get some. ;) It might be a good idea to test them with a few cheap ghost shrimp first.

nikitanain

AC Members
Jul 5, 2006
I am sorry about ur bichir :( .... The angels are gorgeous!!!

StarStruck8

AC Members
Jun 9, 2008
Central NJ
Real Name
Lindsay
Beautiful angels! And I am rather partial to rainbows as well. Very nice! :)

shadow999991

AC Members
Feb 12, 2009
i was debating on weather or not to order some of those, but wow they look alot better than i thought they would after shipping

pinkertd

May 29, 2007
New Jersey
Real Name
Debbi
Wow Slappy....they are gorgeous angels!!!!!!!!!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store