Lots of pics of my Goldfish

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

nikitanain

AC Members
Jul 5, 2006
I have been keeping flowerhorns for quite a while but I always loved goldfish.. I find these fish cute and innocent so I decided to convert my 75 gallon tank into a goldfish show tank! :woot: The tank has 9 goldfish, the size of the goldies range from 2 inches to 4 inches, I dont expect them to grow more than an inch or two... The tank has good filtration and I change 30% water every 3 days...

Here are some pics.... :dance:

My fav

The poop machines at work :evil_lol:

Thank you for viewing :)

Sarahann31190

Animal collector
May 28, 2009
Apple Valley, CA
I love goldies too. They have such great personalities.
Very nice fishies and tank!!:)

montanafish gal

AC Members
Aug 1, 2009
Montana
very nice tank and beautiful goldies

nikitanain

AC Members
Jul 5, 2006
Thank you everyone! I love these cuties :)

paperdragon

AC Members
Mar 7, 2008
I have been keeping flowerhorns for quite a while but I always loved goldfish.. I find these fish cute and innocent so I decided to convert my 75 gallon tank into a goldfish show tank! :woot: The tank has 9 goldfish, the size of the goldies range from 2 inches to 4 inches, I dont expect them to grow more than an inch or two... The tank has good filtration and I change 30% water every 3 days..
Why don't you expect them to grow more than that? They have the potential to reach 10 inches, like kyryiah's Mei (<< clicky).

They are cutiepies by the way. :)

nikitanain

AC Members
Jul 5, 2006
Most of the goldies that I have seen in my country dont grow much mainly because they are kept in really small tanks for a long while before being sold.. Ignorant LFS people and less selling space often lead to stunting...

Also I believe that goldfish that are sold in the market are of various grades and qualities.. The good grade fish (with supported genetics) grow more and fish that dont have the required genetics will not grow a lot...

If they do grow more then I will be happy, but I dont expect them to grow much..However there is enough space in the 75 gallon tank, I will not be adding any more goldies since I dont want to overcrowrd the tank, I added 9 only to please my family, my original plan was to add 4 - 5 goldfish...

I had picked up 2 goldfish about 4 months ago and the were living in a 25 gallon tank.. they were 1.5 inches when I got them and they are 2 inches now...

Thank you for calling them cute ;) :D

Last edited:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store