loving my new lfs

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

salty420

this fish was coming on to me
Mar 8, 2007
Sugar Grove, IL
so not too long ago i found a guy about 30 mins from me who has a sweet set up going out of his mom's basement. as a business he sets up and maintains large tanks so he's got the basement set up as his supply house. the set up is insane. he's got something like 20,000 gallons of sw tanks down there. the main area is tanks set up like a U. one wall is all fish in double decker 110's, the rest is all reef tanks. one 110 is all large SPS pieces. another 110 has large LPS pieces. he's got a huge tub with different species and sized clams. he's got an SPS frag tank. he's got a huge softie tank. he's got a giant lookdown shroom and zoa tank. he's got another couple tanks i can't even recall exactly what's in em. he's got invert tanks. it's freakin insane. he's got great LR at incredible prices. i've been there a few times now and am always a very very happy girl when i leave his house! i have to show off my new zoas i just got...

got them for $10. and he just gave me that multi colored frogspawn that's in the background for free! i also picked up some kaelini liverock for $4 a pound. CRAZY! his cured figi is the same... so basically if anyone lives anywhere around chicago pm me!

mandy21

THE REEFER GODDESS
May 16, 2006
Ohio
Wow, nice zoas and frogspawn. Great prices for everything. I wish I could find somewhere that even sold rock.

Subliminal

AC Members
Feb 21, 2007
Princeton, NJ
It looks like you have some yellow weeds growing there. I'd yank those babies out before they own your tank. ;)

salty420

this fish was coming on to me
Mar 8, 2007
Sugar Grove, IL
It looks like you have some yellow weeds growing there. I'd yank those babies out before they own your tank. ;)
and that's why they and the gsp have their very own rocks to go crazy all over. normally nothing is anywhere near them, i just happened to drop these 2 frags in right next to this rock. and thanks to you subliminal my xenia is going crazy all over my glass looking great and causing me no more headaches!

clown-lover

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Fargo, ND
Salty how did I miss this thread. I like those Zoas.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store