Low light aquarium

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

carpenter547

The Desert Punk
Aug 11, 2010
imperial valley
Real Name
now that would be telling
dragon goby

i have a dragon/violet goby too. i like him he is still young. bought at walmart.

his first tank was a little 10 gallon by the window on my kitchen table. he was kinda happy but the tank was too few gallons. during the day he would be out and about cruising and digging general good goby stuff.

i bought a 39 tall tank for him it came as a kit lights filter glass top etc. i though oh yeah this is awsome a light. put him in turned it on and all he would do is hide. his colors looked great with a more intense light but he wouldn't even hardly come out to eat till the light was off. litterally light on goby back light on goby ran like he was being chased by the hounds of hell back to his skull cave. then with the light off he was out looking for food. the lights were too intense period. so i took the hood off and now he is happy and getting a belly again *he was starting to thin out actually*

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store