Mafi 38..sign up.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
So what are we baring again? :p
LMAO!!! Oh, NJ....thanks the laugh was very needed right now!!
I'll play next round guys... i don't even think i would have internet access in Bermuda =).
WOW...can you stop and pick me up??
BERMUDA!?:eek: lucky...

And g, just try not to miss too many nightfalls...people don't like MIA mods:lipssealedsmilie:
LOL...you would know all about that wouldn't you!!
Appoint a Sub-mod in case of emergency? (Non player obviously)
I thought about that, and I may ask Mad if he would be willing to consider it. At the moment, I think I will be ok for the game...but with the things going on anything could change at any minute, as long as I am here at my Aunts though...I'm sure there will be no problems. I know I can stay till at least Monday, so we will see from there.

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
LMAO!!! Oh, NJ....thanks the laugh was very needed right now!!

WOW...can you stop and pick me up??

LOL...you would know all about that wouldn't you!!

I thought about that, and I may ask Mad if he would be willing to consider it. At the moment, I think I will be ok for the game...but with the things going on anything could change at any minute, as long as I am here at my Aunts though...I'm sure there will be no problems. I know I can stay till at least Monday, so we will see from there.
pffft...no personal experience there...;)

you could always hand it over to a dead player if need be

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
Ok, well if/when the time comes I'll figure something out.:grinyes:

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
Oh, PAP! Sorry , everyone....I wanted to start tonight, it's a little late now...I'll get it started tomorrow afternoon, K!

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
The players I have are...

Ogre
HN
RB
Pap
DD
Dawg
Chill
Z
BKW
Pix
NJ
Narwhal

Did I miss anyone?

Changes in rules....UD after 2 days of no votes...Investigations will show mafia, but Dons will show innocent the first 2 nights....Dr. can protect themself one time.
Does this sound fine with everyone? I think I am also going to change the Mafia "turn" thing..I am only giving them each 1 turn, with the amount of players this round...I think 2 turns just wouldn't be fair.
I do not have my computer, so will be keeping track of things the oldfasion way with pen and paper, so if I make any mistakes throughout the game...just let me know ok

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
Another thing I think I will change is how a Mafia team can win. They have to outnumber the innocents AND the take out the other team. Would that sound fair? I'm just worried with the player count at 12, from the start pretty much half the town is goin to be mafia?

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
Ok, well I've come up with some other changes, I am going to start it as soon as I can. I hope no one cares...if there is a problem with anything I'm sorry.
So as far as the Mafia "teams" go...it is going to start with a don, who will send me 2 names they would like...each will get one of them as a team mate.

I hope this is fair to everyone, with only 12 players though I do not see how it would be fair to give more then this to the mafia.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store