Mafia 100...The Witches return - sign-up

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

johnlarson66

These Pandas Rock
Sep 25, 2006
Fayetteville, NC
www.facebook.com
Real Name
John Larson
I am okay without using an alias. I would rather see more people play. Or rb can make some more [AC] accounts. Can we have a 50 word limit on posts. I skimmed most of the comments posted on the signup thread...

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
I am okay without using an alias. I would rather see more people play. Or rb can make some more [AC] accounts. Can we have a 50 word limit on posts. I skimmed most of the comments posted on the signup thread...
Afraid that your mind can't handle to many words? Or are you just after the skimming title?

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
WOOP-WOOP GOT THE NAMES!!! Well, most anyway having problems with a couple at the moment (we may have to have a couple people with their real names). I am seeing if it is ok for me to make a thread to "test" the names with then I will at least get names sent out so everyone can be sure their name works and get it set up (avatar, sig, ect...).

the wizard

Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
you can test the names in this thread. I have seen it done before when aliases were used.

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
you can test the names in this thread. I have seen it done before when aliases were used.
Well, Bob has cleaned them out,reset passwords and test log in and out stuff on them, so there is no need. Only problem is someone changed the password on one...so we will be short for sure one alias.

Is there anyone who would prefer their own name over a alias....or would you all rather me just random pick from those who already said they wouldn't mind either way?

the wizard

Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
I will use my own. That way we can see if Rich was telling the truth about screwing up and logging in under his own name accidentally.

:evil_lol:

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
Ok, Wizard...you will be yourself :D

If I end up needing alias for anyone that hasn't responded to my message yet (which if they haven't by now I'd think they are not going to), I will do the "random" thing between the others. Unless there IS anyone else who would rather not have a alias, if so please let me know you CAN play with your own name if you would rather. When I send out names and passwords, keep track of your stuff because (so I don't screw up) I am not going to, I'm just going to write down alias (and Wizard or anyone else who wants their own name instead), so I will not have who is who written down. As I said at the end of the game it will be up to each person if they want to reveal who they are.

3 DAYS!!

the wizard

Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store