Mafia 100-The Witches Return-The Game

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Game Mechanics

1) You may NOT reveal your alternate identity to anyone. Doing so will lead to an untimely death (UD).

a. Hinting at your true identity through any posts, signatures, or avatars is forbidden.

b. Confirming to another player who guesses at your identity is forbidden.

c. Players’ true identities will be revealed at game’s end by those who wish to reveal who they are.

2) Each game day, everyone in the town has to vote to lynch someone. You vote by saying (in bold)… I vote to burn xx at the stake.

a. You must cast a vote for each day/night cycle. You can not vote to lynch ‘no one’ or yourself. If you fail to vote, you will die an untimely death.

b. If you decide to switch your vote, please state in bold you are doing so and the new vote. If you fail to retract your previous vote, the new vote will not count.

c. Do not put your vote in your signature.

3) Whoever has the most votes gets eliminated. If you have two and everyone else has one vote… you get lynched.

a. The priority of night time happenings is:

Herbalist's Protection
Burn at the stake
Witches death spell
Warlock's spells
Investigations
UDs

b. If multiple people have the same number of votes, I will use a random number generator to decide which of those gets lynched.

4) Again, if you do not vote daily, then you will die an untimely death (UD).

5) Everything stays in the game, no PMing people and setting up deals or alliances, or discussing issues in this game on other sites. The sole exception to this is the authorization by me for special role players to do so. That's kind of the point. If you are discussing things, then everyone else doesn't get the benefit of your deliberations. Think town hall rather than internet chat room

6) You can claim whatever you want in the game, but you can't 'prove it' by posting any PMs received during the game (role assignment or otherwise).

7) While the use of site moderator ‘special powers’ can’t be controlled by the game moderator, using abilities not available to all players can present an unfair advantage. Site moderators are encouraged to not use such powers, and forbidden from posting any information gained through the use of such powers.

8) The Witches wins, when they outnumber the Innocents.

9) The Innocents win when they lynch all the Witches.

10) Do not edit your posts!

11) NO AFTER DEATH POSTS! IF YOU MUST, PLEASE KEEP THEM TO A MINIMUM!!! NO REVEALING ANY ADDITIONAL INFO!!!

I STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT AUTHORIZED PEOPLE COMMUNICATE VIA AN OFF SITE MESSAGING BOARD LIKE MSN/AIM/ICQ OR THROUGH EMAIL.

If for any reason you need to leave the game, please PM me, do not post it in the thread. IF YOU POST THAT YOU QUIT YOU DIE AS SOON AS I SEE THE POST. NO EXCEPTIONS. YOUR ROLE WILL BE REVEALED. I don't care if you recant the quit you will still die.

"In the game you will get accused, grilled, made to look like an idiot, and a hundred other things. REMEMBER THAT THIS IS A GAME. Do not take anything personally, but please keep posts within reason. Any posts that I feel are out of line could result in a removal from the game.”

Do not post until I say GAME ON!

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
It appears that after a short calming period, a new threat has established a foothold in ACville.

It started with an increase of stray black cats, and continued with nightly sightings of strange things flying in the night acrooss the moon.

Can the Townies burn all the Witches, before they rule the town…?

You are a Townie. You must work together to destroy the coven of Witches before they turn ACville into their private haven.

You are the town’s Herbalist. You have a weak potion and it has limited duration so it cannot be used on the same person more than once. At the onset of night, you may protect one person with it and it will save them from being affected by a spell cast by the witches. You may communicate with the Prophet.

You are the town’s Prophet. Your job is to locate and eliminate the Witches. You can do an investigation each night in your search to rid the town of this evil. You may communicate with the Herbalist.

You are the Warlock. While you belive in your craft, you are not part of the coven and you are doing your best to learn how to cast spells. You just have problems with getting things right, sometimes. You have three spells at your disposal. You must use them on Nights 2, 3 and 4.

At the beginning of day 2, 3 and 4, you will PM me on who one of the spells will be used on. You even get to pick the spell. Spell #1 - doubles the vote of one person that night. Spell #2 - Converts a witch to a townie or a townie to witch, after the affects of that night. Spell #3 - forces a player to not vote at all and not have any consequences happen. You can not use the spells on yourself.

Your spells die with you if you are burned at the stake or a victim of the witches nightly games.

You are the Witches High Priestess/Priest. You and your wiccans are dedicated to take over ACville. You will PM me nightly on who your coven wants to cast a death spell on. You get investigations to find townie power roles. You may communicate with your coven outside the thread. If you die, the investigations end and each remaining witch(s) will have to PM in their choice for the nightly death spell but it only has a 50/50 chance of working without your high powers.

You are a Witch. Your job is to help the High Priestess/Priest kill all townies. You may communicate with the High Priestess/Priest outside the thread.

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
Player list

[AC] BadHaggis
[AC] C-note
[AC] Doomsday988
Wizard
[AC] Driver8
[AC]Gunslinger