Mafia 105: Finding Bigfoot The Game!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
The hippies bring Blob to Mayor Zaffy and demand that the highway be demolished and the Sasquatch Museum and Adventure park be dismantled and recycled. Mayor Zaffy sends blob out to set explosive charges. Blob, not being used to these new fangled mercury switches and det. cord soon disperses his own matter all over the Adventure Park

Blob was the Hillbilly, I tell you what.

Chill, beind the last townsperson with any sense flees ACVille. He is never seen or heard from again, but legend tells that Sasquatch has taken a liking to liquor in recent days.

Chill was a townie.

The Hippies win!

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
My wife will be so happy..... I take my roles seriously and haven't showered in a week!

Thanks for modding Zaffy!

Last edited:

ssuchem13

Tower Tank Master
Oct 4, 2011
chicagoland
Real Name
Eric
whooooo!!!! great game

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
No way. Seriously pir and ice well played. I should have gone harder at you but you guys did well. I feel like we didn't have a lot that were that into the game and blob didn't help at all but you guys really handled your business here.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using the MAN app!

ssuchem13

Tower Tank Master
Oct 4, 2011
chicagoland
Real Name
Eric

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Good game scum. Shouldn't this have ended yesterday?

No because if you,Blob and Neph voted together it would be 3-3 and a coin flip. If you won the coin flip and Pir hit one of you 3 then its still tied 2-2.

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
Good game guys. Thanks for modding, Zaffy!

Sent from my MB865 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

ssuchem13

Tower Tank Master
Oct 4, 2011
chicagoland
Real Name
Eric
yay im hella happy, 1st game ever and my team won and i didnt die, now i can see why people play in these

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store