Mafia 105: Finding Bigfoot The Game!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
That was another post I thought I'd get called on, why on Earth if Jpap got the double vote would he sit alone on Pir?

Ok there were a lot of questionable posts lol
Hahahahaha nice. Yeah I should have realized something was up when I went nuts on that pap thing and no one really called me on it when it was done. It isn't something I think could have been put together til afterward but now I understand why that turned out the way it did. Had you guys jumped me for that I could have put it all on ice coming up with that and maybe turned the tables

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using the MAN app!

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
So this was not a very good game for me. Too much on my mind.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Speaking of which, that pm I sent you was me confusing you with a member named aquaticaustin

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
It was the name starting with A. That doesn't seem that wow ish to me? Especially with the double a in both

Last edited:

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
Since the hillbilly didn't have a power was he really just a role that was there to have another person in the hunters room to discuss things?

Yes, I think it's traditionally called a mason role. They communicate behind the scenes, but don't do anything overtly.

Zaffy

Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
I think if I ran a game like this again I'd give the eco-terrorist limited kills, and do away with the timer on invests and kills.

Zaffy

Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
Also, I'm kinda torn on the double vote thing. I like it because it changes the dynamic of how detrimental UDs are. There are situations where it could hurt the person who gets the vote though.

Perhaps a choice to apply their vote on a coming day, allowing them to influence a coin flip or something subtle like that.

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
Actually i kinda thought i was texting someone when i put that. I meant haha nice

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Lol right on, I was like "um wut"

Yeah zaf I think the double vote thing is interesting too. I definitely like taking away the huge loss a UD can cause a game and it turned out great for me this round since it just happened to be one bad day for me and I was around for the rest. You have some good ideas with what different things can be done especially with choosing when to apply it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store