Mafia 106: Pokemafia

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
Good game fellows.

Thanks for modding Pir.

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
Very fun to play! I did actually think about Pappy when I first read the hint, but the fact the Delibird was tree-to-the-head drunk caused me to think otherwise.

Coler, if this had continued I would have targeted you next, as you were the only other player that was 'drunk'. Would be have been interesting to see which side Neph would have taken :p

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
Lol FF depending on the way coler responded I may have fought you on it. Possibly suspecting you in the process. Coler had me sold on his innocence (me and rich as a matter of fact). He totally outplayed me by being all surly at the start and then really coming back with how my innocence showed and being all pro town. I learned that I can't be so forgiving.

Wow this game would have played out amazingly. It would have been very interesting.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using the MAN app!

Coler

AC Members
Jan 30, 2007
Mmmm Lynching FF would have been a tough call but I guess for me and metric we had 2 out of 4 so a tie was worst case scenario.

I did have a plan though...which was to [deletedforreasonsofmafiasecurity]

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store