Mafia #106 Sign Up

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
I'll be in...

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
Not a lot of people jumping in. The holidays must be bearing down on people.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using the MAN app!

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
I really didn't want to suggest this but, since people seem to be very busy, do you think we should hold off on a large player number game and sub in something til people find more time?

I honestly don't know if playing with the current amount signed up is possible and will be enjoyable (maybe something with one bad guy, one good guy, and the rest innocents like the assassin in the palace game) but I just thought I'd toss it out there. I'm excited to play your game type though pap so, to be quite honest, I'm still ok with waiting to see who might end up available (if I recall correctly I believe lab rat may have some available time coming up)

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
I can run an assassin in the palace game, but I think we should wait until the after affects of Sandy have been sorted out, there could be potential players without power right now.

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
I can run an assassin in the palace game, but I think we should wait until the after affects of Sandy have been sorted out, there could be potential players without power right now.
Agreed. Let's see how it plays out.

On that note I hope anyone in the path of the storm is doing alright

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
How's everyone faring? I had an exciting development. I was finally able to get my girlfriend (now my fiance) the teacup Yorkie she's always wanted for a birthday/engagement gift. I think I'm gonna make a topic about it on general chat since I actually proposed to her at the Chicago aquarium.

Any ideas for being able to run a mafia game? I'm not sure of the state of the east coast. Is it still pretty rough over there (I'm embarrassed I haven't watched much of any news/storm aftermath coverage lately)?

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
At this point in time I don't see the point in starting a game soon that will likely run into Thanksgiving issues. Unless someone absolutely wants to start, I'm still fine waiting so long as I don't lose those who have already signed up. If after Thanksgiving I still can't get enough then I'll step down.

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
At this point in time I don't see the point in starting a game soon that will likely run into Thanksgiving issues. Unless someone absolutely wants to start, I'm still fine waiting so long as I don't lose those who have already signed up. If after Thanksgiving I still can't get enough then I'll step down.
Sounds good to me. I'll check in from time to time. If a game does get started I'll know once I get a pm since I get email alerts. If I don't talk to you guys, happy thanksgiving! My girlfriend's and my birthday will both be within a few days of thanksgiving so I'm sure we will have a lot going on too but I'll always have time for mafia if we get a game going XD

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
I'll still be here after thanksgiving I hope. Unless I die of overeating.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store