Mafia 107 Sign Up - Tank of Terror!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

plantling

One bulwet left!
Feb 10, 2007
South Carolina
Wow, where is everyone? Just popped on this site to get some tank info and got pm's from since 2011 about joining Mafia, lol. Has anyone sent out mass PM's for this game to those who usually play? It sounds like a good set up. Count me IN, though I may not be able to post a lot.

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Wow, where is everyone? Just popped on this site to get some tank info and got pm's from since 2011 about joining Mafia, lol. Has anyone sent out mass PM's for this game to those who usually play? It sounds like a good set up. Count me IN, though I may not be able to post a lot.

Its a dead game now. Some are trying to keep it a float and there are a few newer players. I think we all just played so much we got to know one anothers tells to well and the game wasn't as fun. Others feel it got to personal or people took it to personal... For myself I just got tired of 15 people playing and 5 of them posting.

plantling

One bulwet left!
Feb 10, 2007
South Carolina
Its a dead game now. Some are trying to keep it a float and there are a few newer players. I think we all just played so much we got to know one anothers tells to well and the game wasn't as fun. Others feel it got to personal or people took it to personal... For myself I just got tired of 15 people playing and 5 of them posting.
Ahhh, now I recall. I was lynched last game I was in for asking ppl to post more, lol. It did get to feeling like if you were an innocent townee, you were the only one. I guess alot of ppl got burnt-out. Still, I enjoyed playing and getting to know ppl's quirks. I'll be playing blind but, it'll be interesting.

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
Totally glad to see someone coming back. I'm fairly new to it ( 5 games under my belt I think) and I'm hoping if a couple other newer players stick around it may feel fewsh again for those that were a little burnt out.

I've actually slowed up a lot with my fishkeeping and I haven't needed the forum much in months but I still watch the general chat weekly for a mafia sign-up. I love it

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using the MAN app!

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
I also totally get where ice is coming from. It's been easier for me because I was unemployed for a while and now I set my own hours but having the MAN app on my phone makes it very easy to check in on a game, catch up, and post within a couple minutes so I would like to see a lot more posting myself.

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
Tank
Neph
Pappy
Pir
Rich
Dawg
Ice2O
Plantling

Game will start tomorrow when I am able to post it (school may slow me down a bit). Thanks for joining Ice, Plantling.

After this game maybe take a year long break?

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
After this game maybe take a year long break?
God I hope not. If I had my way we would start a game a week after the end of each one and that's just for adequate signup time lol.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store