Mafia 107 - Tank of Terror!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
Baka is Japanese for idiot/moron/fool. It was a play on the word 'Bala' from Bala Shark.

plantling

One bulwet left!
Feb 10, 2007
South Carolina
It's a good thing nightfall isn't until Thursday. My kid is going to be in a video production for our church and he is quite excited. He loves to sing and dance but I'll admit he was probably only asked for the cuteness factor. Anyway, will not be able to post much tomorrow as production starts.

It is good to be back in the fray of Mafia with old omnipotent Baka. There isn't much to go on but does anyone else get the feeling that right off the bat there was an eagerness to post, agree, or piggyback, just for the sake of posting. IME, scum has a tendency to either lay really low or make a bunch of thoughtless posts. Although it has been ages since I've played.

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
To Clarify, the Betta and Convict Roles do exist, but (since I'm a Baka Shark) I forgot to adjust kills, the betta gets 2 kills over the entire game and the convict gets 3 kills over the entire game. Kills can, of course, only be used at nightfall. Convict kills can only be used once at a time.
Wait...so could we theoretically have 5 hits next nightfall or is it only one per night for both roles?

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
It is good to be back in the fray of Mafia with old omnipotent Baka. There isn't much to go on but does anyone else get the feeling that right off the bat there was an eagerness to post, agree, or piggyback, just for the sake of posting. IME, scum has a tendency to either lay really low or make a bunch of thoughtless posts. Although it has been ages since I've played.
The few games I've played so far just has people posting "check-in" and joke posts to get the ball rolling on D1. Then we all vote someone out based on something really nitpicky because there is never much else to go on. Was D1 much different back then for you because I would love a way around it? Maybe have the mod post some sort of convoluted clue for us to pore over on D1, that would be kind of cool and take the focus off whoever had the most shady joke vote/post.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using the MAN app!

TankHobbyist

AC Members
Mar 19, 2010
The few games I've played so far just has people posting "check-in" and joke posts to get the ball rolling on D1. Then we all vote someone out based on something really nitpicky because there is never much else to go on. Was D1 much different back then for you because I would love a way around it? Maybe have the mod post some sort of convoluted clue for us to pore over on D1, that would be kind of cool and take the focus off whoever had the most shady joke vote/post.

I second this, I certainly wouldn't be opposed to skipping to the action a bit quicker. D1 has always been a little boring.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

TankHobbyist

AC Members
Mar 19, 2010

I second this, I certainly wouldn't be opposed to skipping to the action a bit quicker. D1 has always been a little boring.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store