Mafia #13 - The Witches of ACville- the play

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
:lol: Oops didn't want to edit, But I forgot to take the link to Blues post off first

judgemax

I once was lost...
Feb 18, 2005
bellefonte PA
Real Name
Julie Probst
glad to see the hubbub has started, I am going to be in and out, am ready to start shifting my tanks! ,,,

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
Lady G see's another black cat outside her cabin...it seems to be "watching" her and it makes Lady G very uneasy. She thinks to herself she should make sure she has plenty of salt to circle around her cabin for she has heard this helps to ward off evil witches.

bluerat

im a girl ... not a dude
Oct 7, 2006
hampshire, uk
well them cats may have been black its dark out so they could be any dark clour must set up spot lights then i let you know, and my shift is nearly over and the zzzzzzzzzzzzz will take over

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
glad to see the hubbub has started, I am going to be in and out, am ready to start shifting my tanks! ,,,
Oh yeah...congrats on the new tank, can't wait for you to get it set up so we can see some pics!
In fact I think you should take some pics of you getting things set up so we know that is not just an excuse that you came up with long before the game even started for a just in case alibi:silly:

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
You know there is a flaw to the game as Wiccans would never cast a spell death.

Wiccan morality is largely based on the (often misunderstood) Wiccan Rede: An it harm none, do what ye will. This is usually interpreted as a declaration of the freedom to act, along with the necessity of taking responsibility for what follows from one's actions. Another element of Wiccan Morality comes from the Law of Threefold Return, which is understood to mean that whatever one does to another person or thing (benevolent or otherwise) returns with triple force.

But enough nitpicking,lol, we'll just consider them a rogue coven.

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
I think that is more for "white" witches Ice, these are evil "black" ones:thumbsup:

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Lady G, why the Law of Threefold Return in your signature?

Thats enough reason for my 1st vote,subject to change of course.

I vote to burn Lady G at the stake.

Dangerdoll

Global Moderator
Aug 27, 2002
Roselle Park, NJ
aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Cori
And why do you think I'm out so late:lipssealedsmilie:
:hypnotized: CHARLIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

You know there is a flaw to the game as Wiccans would never cast a spell death.

Wiccan morality is largely based on the (often misunderstood) Wiccan Rede: An it harm none, do what ye will. This is usually interpreted as a declaration of the freedom to act, along with the necessity of taking responsibility for what follows from one's actions. Another element of Wiccan Morality comes from the Law of Threefold Return, which is understood to mean that whatever one does to another person or thing (benevolent or otherwise) returns with triple force.

But enough nitpicking,lol, we'll just consider them a rogue coven.
I think that is more for "white" witches Ice, these are evil "black" ones:thumbsup:
hmmmm..... funny how the usual charge is charlie and DD following each other around. Could it be Ice and G??

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store