Mafia 17: Vampires

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Thought I removed it by didn't. In the order of events it says Kidnapping, that role was removed from the game.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Only if you are a blood sucking scummie vampire, Mal. Do you feel threatened by me getting garlic for you?

plantling

One bulwet left!
Feb 10, 2007
South Carolina
Wow, glad to get started on another one. Didn't wanna have to go post on that Anonymous thread again. Ummm, just to give pple posting there a hard time, that's all...really...erm...Look! Publishers Clearing House is at your door!

Is that a threat?
Hmmm...

Only if you are a blood sucking scummie vampire, Mal. Do you feel threatened by me getting garlic for you?
That's what I was wondering, RB. Do you have to use extra toothpaste, Mal? :lipssealedsmilie:

Malbri

User
Dec 11, 2006
Wow, glad to get started on another one. Didn't wanna have to go post on that Anonymous thread again. Ummm, just to give pple posting there a hard time, that's all...really...erm...Look! Publishers Clearing House is at your door!

Hmmm...

That's what I was wondering, RB. Do you have to use extra toothpaste, Mal? :lipssealedsmilie:
Hum....your making me feel stupid. I don't get it...

plantling

One bulwet left!
Feb 10, 2007
South Carolina
Wohoo more fun!

Glad to see that Fungi finally came. It'll be fun having the choice of lynchin ya mate ;)
Yep, Fungi was one of those I was snickering at on the Mafia Anonymous thread.

Glad to finally play w/ya, Fungi. I'll give ya until Game Day 2 to start picking on ya. Unless you do something majorly Vampiristic, then all bets are off.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store