Mafia #20 Sign Up....

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

LesbianChap

Don't ask, I'll tell.
Jan 2, 2006
Florida
This is like OIF 25 or something big like that. We're in a lot better conditions then that...I can shower almost every day, living in a trailer, eating a hot meal in a dedicated defac every meal...Burger King...Pizza Hut.

Don't get me wrong, it's no walk in the park...still dodging rockets and ****...but it's not nearly as bad as it could be.

LesbianChap

Don't ask, I'll tell.
Jan 2, 2006
Florida
I got it a lot better then almost everyone out here. I've gone to see where some of my soldiers have been sent on missions, and they're just as bad if not worse then you think...but I've gotten lucky and I'm in a good spot. Not trying to leave it either unless it means coming home :)

clown-lover

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Fargo, ND
Well I'm glad that you are in a somewhat safe spot.. I think about all you guys over there every day and have been helping our local community gather things for you guys for the holiday season.

I just wish we could have taken care of things the first time around so you guys wouldn't have to be over there now..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store