Mafia 2014 #1-- FF1 Simple--The Play

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
Off and on. Worked 9 hours today so that took up most of my day. Tomorrow I have plans with my dad and then I work in the evening, so I honestly don't know how much I'll be on. Hopefully enough :)
Thanks for the reply. So your vote was by choice, not to avoid a UD.

Why vote so early?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
Thanks for the reply. So your vote was by choice, not to avoid a UD.

Why vote so early?
Because I honestly didn't know if I'd have the energy to come online tonight, and I'm fairly busy tomorrow. The vote WAS to avoid a UD, and it was also my choice because today is day one and therefore a crapshot. May as well vote Zaffy, since he dared to question my awesomeness at #1 :D

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
Actually, FF posted second. What happened, your math tutor quit on you?
I don't dispute that he was the second person who posted. I just dispute that his post was the first one posted. And I did quit math tutoring a while ago, the money was great but it's a lot of headache.
Jeez, I thought you were kidding in the sign up thread bout not being able to read. You either really can't read, or your comprehension is in dire need of improvement.

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
Because I honestly didn't know if I'd have the energy to come online tonight, and I'm fairly busy tomorrow. The vote WAS to avoid a UD, and it was also my choice because today is day one and therefore a crapshot. May as well vote Zaffy, since he dared to question my awesomeness at #1 :D
Ok, that's what I wanted to know.

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
This kind of bothers me.
Night fall is at 7PM eastern. Which would be 4PM pacific. I don't know what it is anywhere else in the country and don't know where FF lives. But to vote so early "to avoid UD and by choice" since it is day 1 smells scummy.

Day 1 being a crap shoot is, in my opinion, a cop out and a cheap way to cover up a vote. Yes, we have a history of lynching innocents on D1, but, if I remember correctly we have managed to nail scum as well. Although not very often.

I would be more comfortable with a vote cast early in the morning the day of night fall to avoid UD than I am with one cast early morning the first day of the game. Even before there has been a chance of game related posting to occur.

One more thing that bothers me about this vote is that his "crap shoot" vote fell to some one who in the past has demonstrated competent ability to root out scum. Something the town can ill afford if he is innocent.

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
Not gonna quote the whole thing, but I fully agree with Wizard.

Only reason for a safety vote a day in advance is if you don't expect to get back in time... Or I guess if you intend on laying low.

Not going to vote based on this right now because FF is well advised to minimize posting either way. But I will say it wasn't a good answer to the question.

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
This kind of bothers me.
Night fall is at 7PM eastern. Which would be 4PM pacific. I don't know what it is anywhere else in the country and don't know where FF lives. But to vote so early "to avoid UD and by choice" since it is day 1 smells scummy.
7pm Eastern would be my timezone, but I'll be at work then so I definitely couldn't get away with a last minute vote.

the wizard;2892633Day 1 being a crap shoot is said:
Fair enough. I doubt that we'll have a scum vote day one, but we can hope :)

the wizard;2892633I would be more comfortable with a vote cast early in the morning the day of night fall to avoid UD than I am with one cast early morning the first day of the game. Even before there has been a chance of game related posting to occur.[/QUOTE said:
Long post short, I am a busy person with a load of classwork to do, combined with working today in grocery which I expected to be a lot more tired from. I'm busy tomorrow too with lunch with my dad, a take home test for MicroEcon, and editing an English paper into a final draft, + working in the evening. I don't think I'd be able to make a very good vote for day one regardless of what is posted over the course of the day, and I honestly don't have time to worry about my day 1 vote. Day 2 I'll have more time since I'm not crunching my schoolwork.

the wizard;2892633One more thing that bothers me about this vote is that his "crap shoot" vote fell to some one who in the past has demonstrated competent ability to root out scum. Something the town can ill afford if he is innocent.[/QUOTE said:
I honestly doubt that Zaffy will be voted off - besides the fact that he IS a good player, there is also my reason for it: because he questioned my status as #1. If THAT gets him lynched... well then I'd be impressed at the people who took it and ran with it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store