Mafia 2014 #1-- FF1 Simple--The Play

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
thru post 340.....

(2) Zaffy by wiz 308 Bally 340

(1) jpap by 2Hobbs 314

3 non-voting right now

Nightfall Day 3 in less than 3 hours.....

PMs as required please....

TwoHobbies

AC Members
Jun 26, 2008
What makes you say this 2h? A last minute switch like Zaffy's which (unintentionally?) saved me makes sense if we were scum mates. I don't like how you would cast that aside completely, given the circumstances I think we should be considering every possible outcome.
I agree UN that makes perfect sense, but if you go back to the vote on night one with two minutes left before nightfall, and Pappy still to vote Zaffy voted you. There is no way he could have known (unless he and pappy are scum mates) where Pappys vote would go. Even if you think that is a possibility there is no way he could have known others weren't changing there votes to you as he typed.
It makes no sense to me that he would risk loosing his only team mate on day one.

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
Trying to do this at work, so I don't have much time here.

2H, when I first mention the work you went through to pull all my posts to see if anyone would take the bait, you said you were leaning me innocent.

Now, when I am going after you and Zaffy you said you think I am the second scum.

Who is the first and why isn't your vote on them? Are you waiting so your vote won't be the first or possibly the kill vote on the next innocent that might be up for the lynch?
2H voted me...

See, I keep wanting to lean you innocent Wiz, but then you go off on 2H and say things like this that don't make sense. In fact, both you and 2H have bickered almost the entire game and not once have you voted each other. It always seems to get pushed off onto someone else, and that intrigues me.

TwoHobbies

AC Members
Jun 26, 2008
2H voted me...

See, I keep wanting to lean you innocent Wiz, but then you go off on 2H and say things like this that don't make sense. In fact, both you and 2H have bickered almost the entire game and not once have you voted each other. It always seems to get pushed off onto someone else, and that intrigues me.
I'm not 100% convinced that the Scum team isn't Wiz/Bally. If Un, and Zaffy both prefer Wiz, or Bally over you I'm willing to change.

I'm also painfully aware that it sets you up for a last second vote switch to Zaffy which would force a coin flip.

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
I'm not 100% convinced that the Scum team isn't Wiz/Bally. If Un, and Zaffy both prefer Wiz, or Bally over you I'm willing to change.

I'm also painfully aware that it sets you up for a last second vote switch to Zaffy which would force a coin flip.
I guarantee I wont be able to switch votes at nightfall. Not sure if anyone would (or should) believe me, but I can't.

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
2H voted me...

Sneaking on here at work. I missed his vote.

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
Wiz, you quoted 2H's vote post this morning and responded to part of it...so you skimmed over the bolded vote in a post that was all about voting?

Before I answer questions this morning I want to say one thing.

I urge the innocents to pick a side and vote, if we split the votes up at all it will be easy for the scum to switch votes at the last minute.

With that said I vote to lynch Pappy. I don't think that should come as a surprise to anyone. I am also willing to move that vote within reason to keep the (what I consider town) united.
This just about cements it in my mind.
Yes 2H, by all means let's split the town vote that way with 2 people up for the lynch, it makes it easier for the scum to lynch an innocent and possibly get thier hit as well to win the game. I don't think so.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
1 1/2 hours to nightfall...still 3 votes missing...and some PMs....

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh

Here’s what gets me about Zaffy’s vote. The two previous quotes he states how busy and flustered he was and that he didn’t have time to think about his vote and then he posted the thoughts he was too busy to think about.

This appears to be his most helpful post of the game, but all in all it’s quite confusing. He posts all these theories and then admits that it’s just a bunch of words with no real content.

Bally, while I don't exactly comprehend what Zaffy did on D2...you're combining the context of two different vote switch attempts into one.

The first post you highlighted clearly states that he wasn't thinking when he switched at nightfall.

There were two reasons I wanted to switch to FF.

1st was his insistance on the crazy idea that Pappy controlled the motion of the moon and stars to create the perfect storm of hitting Kash and lynching DD.

2nd I thought I was creating a tie between UN and FF, I guess in my flustered state I carried that flawed notion all the way to nightfall where I stopped thinking and just posted. You could say I FFed up.
The second has to do with why he originally wanted to switch...

I was focused on the vote count:

(2) FF1 by 2Hobbs 190 jpap 227

(1) jpap by FF1 192

(3) Un by wiz 222 Zaff 224 Bally 226

I figured FF would move to protect himself, that'd make it 4:2 My switch would then make it 3:3. I was originally trying to post it at 3:30. Assuming either FF or UN were scum that would have given the scum 30 mins to try and mount a save. I didn't look at the names close enough to realize that UN hadn't voted yet, (I know now, it said there was a vote still outstanding). That's purely because I was posting from work and I'm a terrible multi-tasker.

I had no problem voting either one of them, I thought either of them could be scum. Unfortunately I messed up.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store