Mafia 2014 #1-- FF1 Simple--The Play

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
That scum den... "Ok calling it now, FF was a PR and Rb set this up as some kind of battle of the stupids. @7:13" - Without a doubt my favorite quote. Someone REALLY needs to give me a PR role just to see what happens.

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
That scum den... "Ok calling it now, FF was a PR and Rb set this up as some kind of battle of the stupids. @7:13" - Without a doubt my favorite quote. Someone REALLY needs to give me a PR role just to see what happens.
D2 I thought Rb might be playing a sick joke on us and put you and UN on a team together.

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
Dueling stupids... have me and you be an all powerful PR and an all powerful Don. The town then has to decide which we are.

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
Dueling stupids... have me and you be an all powerful PR and an all powerful Don. The town then has to decide which we are.
That would actually be pretty fun. We'd just slowly wipe out the entire town until it's just the two of us xD

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
D2 I thought Rb might be playing a sick joke on us and put you and UN on a team together.
That thought crossed my mind but I chased it outwith threats of suicide.

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
FF, to your credit I kinda understood what you were getting at with your D2 theory...it's just that you were wrong, and now knowing that Wiz and Bally also knew you were wrong, you really had no chance of that getting anywhere.

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
Sounds good to me. I died young this time around so I sure didn't get my mafia fix yet.

Now I'm curious which game it is. Care to give more hints?

Thanks for hosting this one, RB!
So Rb said it had 1400+ posts (a rather specific number), was an earlier game (how early?), and simple. I'm wondering if he's referring to Mafia #4?

That would be fun...was my very first game I think. I had just as much of an idea of what was going on at the time as I did all of this game...

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
After Ice posted I went to skim through the game that his sig is from (for nostalgia and such) and I found this...

LOL.

That was a fun game with all the aliases.
Wow I don't even remember that remark and I'm in it. I think I was the goat killer thing in that game. Chuppa or something. Now I have to read through it too.

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
How does a hit on rb sound? If we kill bala do we win. lmao there goes our strategy then guess we’re giving up.

This had to be the best line from the den.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store