Mafia 2014 #1-- FF1 Simple--The Play

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
I am confused. What game thread are YOU reading? What does DD being a UD risk have to do with Kashta being a lynch candidate? And when did I say anything about 4 votes?
ONCE AGAIN FF. Both me and Kash were the runner ups for the lynch last night. If the scum realize/cared that DD was going to UD, then why not move their votes to me or Kash and then move the hit? Instead of getting 2 innocents, they could've got 3 instead if they assumed DD would UD and vote accordingly

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA
So here's the start of FF's "theory" of Pappy's scuminess. I'm going to completely disagree here, and with the rest of your thoughts on him. It doesn't make sense for Pappy to be scum when his vote could easily have gone into making a 3 person loss for the town and he could've potentially gotten away with it, blaming it on only being able to post last minute.

My question for you FF is who besides Pappy do you think is acting scummy? Is there anyone in your mind who you've "cleared"? I think based on his voting it's really unlikely that Pap is scum, which combined with your contradictory schedule and jumping to conclusions stands out as scummy to me. So before I vote I want to know your opinion on other players.

Ok, I can see the contradiction in saying the scum must like where this is going and then voting for someone already on the board. In no way did I "hop on a train", and considering the only vote for DD at the time was FF, I don't see how I could be jumping onto any cohesive argument or play against her. I voted her because the game was wicked quiet, and because she was contributing the least. At the time that seemed like a good enough reason for a D1 vote, and I stick by my reasoning that she wasn't contributing to the town and that the game was way too quiet that close to nightfall. The whole "scum must enjoy it" line was crap I'll admit it, was just a way to comment on how quiet it was. I'm now realizing what that implies, and I can see why you and Wiz are voting me for it.

First off, thats WHY I voted for her. The fact that she hardly posted anything at all.

Secondly, I waited to see if there were any more posts before I left that would drastically change my mind. Nothing happened in that time period so I still had not much to go off of. Based on the weak reasoning I already called you out for, I guess I could've changed my vote to you after you voted Kash, but I would've felt like that was a waste considering you were actually posting something even if it wasn't super helpful. Same reasoning applied to FF on D1, at least he was posting SOMETHING that we could potentially work with
For the record I also feel uncomfortable with Bally's vote on me. Her posts against Kash were unneccesarily accusatory and I feel the same way with her vote on me D2. Wiz I would like to lean innocent, if only because he's kicking bushes and asking what people think. Same goes for 2h, although he seems much more unbiased whereas Wiz isn't afraid to make judgements on the bushes he's kicking. I feel like Zaffy hasn't been posting very much, and to be honest I almost forgot about him aside from his math quarrell with FF
If you felt I was vote worthy for D1 and didn't change it and you feel the same way on D2, then why isn't your vote on me?

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
I hate everything right now. I had post all written up and the Internet at work died
Are we going to get anything before nightfall? Even an abbreviated post with some thoughts would be nice.

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
UN, a coordinated switch to you would have been very impressive considering that the second vote on you (Zaffy) was placed only 2 minutes before nightfall.
Wow, didn't realize how close to nightfall that was. I swore it was further away, and that was kind of the basis of my OMGUS post last night. Either way, had the votes gone to Kash then she could've been killed off with DD as UD and the hit on somebody else. (Me because I'm prretty important?

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
So here's the start of FF's "theory" of Pappy's scuminess. I'm going to completely disagree here, and with the rest of your thoughts on him. It doesn't make sense for Pappy to be scum when his vote could easily have gone into making a 3 person loss for the town and he could've potentially gotten away with it, blaming it on only being able to post last minute.
User, how could he have made it into a 3 person loss for the town by voting elsewhere, assuming he isn't the don? He votes you: 3 way tie, possibly placing the lynch on Kashta with the hit. He votes Kashta, the hit is wasted. He votes DD, the hit goes through and DD is definite loss to the town.

My question for you FF is who besides Pappy do you think is acting scummy? Is there anyone in your mind who you've "cleared"? I think based on his voting it's really unlikely that Pap is scum, which combined with your contradictory schedule and jumping to conclusions stands out as scummy to me. So before I vote I want to know your opinion on other players.
View attachment 212317

On a more serious note, I don't have anyone cleared as of right now except those people who I know to be innocent (which is basically me, me, and me). As for people I feel scummy, well, Pappy of course... Zaffy seems to me to be gliding through the game with very few posts and very little helpfulness towards the town as well. Both you and Bally are more leaning towards scum, but that depends heavily on my theory being correct (as you two were the only ones not around at nightfall).

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
If you felt I was vote worthy for D1 and didn't change it and you feel the same way on D2, then why isn't your vote on me?
Are you paying attention to the vote count at all? If I move my vote off FF, who has been acting scummy in his own right, then I will probobly be lynched. One of the few things I know for sure in this game is that I'm an innocent

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
User, how could he have made it into a 3 person loss for the town by voting elsewhere, assuming he isn't the don? He votes you: 3 way tie, possibly placing the lynch on Kashta with the hit. He votes Kashta, the hit is wasted. He votes DD, the hit goes through and DD is definite loss to the town.

View attachment 212317

On a more serious note, I don't have anyone cleared as of right now except those people who I know to be innocent (which is basically me, me, and me). As for people I feel scummy, well, Pappy of course... Zaffy seems to me to be gliding through the game with very few posts and very little helpfulness towards the town as well. Both you and Bally are more leaning towards scum, but that depends heavily on my theory being correct (as you two were the only ones not around at nightfall).
OK, you still don't get it.....

PRetty sure that the hit could've changed, just saying

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
I retract my vote to lynch Pappy and vote to lynch User for self preservation mostly.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store