Mafia 2014 #1-- FF1 Simple--The Play

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
I'd like to run an earlier game...very simple....probably un known to most folks..it had 1,400+ posts...so simple it was addictive.....need about 16-20 folks...long days.... minimal twists (maybe)....

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
Questioning Zaffy =/= I think he is scum, or that he deserves a vote at this point. All I said was that it is weird that you didn't even comment on it at all. Rather, you've come up with this theory that I wanted FF to switch his vote...

And while it would explain things well IF UN is scum, just because I'm not 100% sold on UN being scum doesn't mean Zaffy gets a free pass for making such a noteworthy splash. I do have reservations about UN myself, but I'm not going to go off spouting a Zaffy-UN team without digging into Zaffy's explanation first.

Lastly, sure, the timing of my DD vote and Zaffy's switch is quite similar...but I wasn't exactly switching off the current vote leader to become the kill vote on an innocent, was I? Apples and oranges, IMO, if that means anything to you...

What I see is Zaffy stating he wanted to tie things up, despite the voting record stating that it would not have been possible for Zaffy to do so at really any point around when he initially wanted to post. He could easily be telling the truth and got all sorts of mixed up yesterday, but I'm not going to just sit here and believe him given the gravity of switching votes last minute. Heck, Zaffy could be telling the truth and still be scum trying to make this game day (which is do or die) a complete mess.
I was laughing here because you hit the nail on the head.

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
Thanks for believing me in 2H, it's great to know someone had my back :FIREdevil:

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA
I was the doctor

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
I'd like to run an earlier game...very simple....probably un known to most folks..it had 1,400+ posts...so simple it was addictive.....need about 16-20 folks...long days.... minimal twists (maybe)....
Sounds good to me. I died young this time around so I sure didn't get my mafia fix yet.

Now I'm curious which game it is. Care to give more hints?

Thanks for hosting this one, RB!

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
Well that was an interesting way for the game to end... Why the hell did UN decide to target Kashta day 1? Was at least that part of my theory correct lol?

Also, good game everyone, thanks for modding Bish :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store