Mafia 2014 #1-- FF1 Simple--The Play

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
Good game all. I was convinced 2H as the Don after he asked Zaff if he would feel better voting for me. I will admit I w buoncing back and forth between un and 2H.

the wizard

Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
I'd like to run an earlier game...very simple....probably un known to most folks..it had 1,400+ posts...so simple it was addictive.....need about 16-20 folks...long days.... minimal twists (maybe)....
More mafia? Is this the sign up thread?
In.

the wizard

Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
Thank for modding RB.

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
Well that was an interesting way for the game to end... Why the hell did UN decide to target Kashta day 1? Was at least that part of my theory correct lol?

Also, good game everyone, thanks for modding Bish :)
Kash is always a good hit target. Sorry Kash. The hit stayed on Kash pretty much because UN was at work I think. so we were locked in. Luckily it sort of worked in our favor and created some chaos.

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
Good game all. I was convinced 2H as the Don after he asked Zaff if he would feel better voting for me. I will admit I w buoncing back and forth between un and 2H.
He had me thinking he was on my team too.

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
Kash is always a good hit target. Sorry Kash. The hit stayed on Kash pretty much because UN was at work I think. so we were locked in. Luckily it sort of worked in our favor and created some chaos.
Am not! I really suck as a hit target. Try to remember that. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
Phew, that works for me! Poor UN, dies on a technicality LOL.

Wow....Town wins in spite of me
If it makes you feel any better, you were starting to convince me that Zaffy wouldn't be so obvious as to do what he did with UN both D1 and D2. That and I thought Wiz was acting almost too desperate. My vote was initially like 90% because I knew it would be game over if I was lynched and the hit was successful...I figured there was at least a chance that Zaffy would flip scum.

Then I saw UN's vote attempt and I was more certain that he was just following Zaffy and/or you. I didn't have enough time to really make any comment on it though.

protection day one--Hobbs
hit day one--Kashta
invest day one--jpap

protection day two--jpap
hit day two--jpap
invest day two--zaffy

protection day three--jpap
hit day three--wiz
invest day three--Hobbs
Weren't the doctor and detective communicating? Why the heck didn't you guys make sure the detective was protected from the hit???

I'm certainly not complaining since it saved my butt, but that was a RISKY move...

I'd like to run an earlier game...very simple....probably un known to most folks..it had 1,400+ posts...so simple it was addictive.....need about 16-20 folks...long days.... minimal twists (maybe)....
I'll probably be in so long as the timing works out. Hopefully we can get more players and some more consistent posting.

I was laughing here because you hit the nail on the head.
Yeah I didn't want to assume that is what happened, but I could totally have seen you actually screwing up and just going with it...unfortunately I could only go by the posts in the thread myself.

I was the doctor
Thanks for the save ;)

I was bouncing all over the place today. Don't think I had a strong lead all game, but when 2H mentioned you and Bally as a possible team I got really nervous thinking that you two were on the other side. Makes more sense that you knew Zaffy was scum.

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
Great game, even if my vote went through I was so dead tommorow. Great game, just wish I had more time to play and could've stuck around for night 3.

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
Did you guys want to see the scum den chat? I can post the link if you want

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store