Mafia 24 Last One Standing

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

KingOfTheDeep

All Hail The King
Nov 2, 2005
New York City
Real Name
Dan
The key being "played" LOL!!! Oh and King...I'd just kick it outta her hand and then ***** slap her with it:grinyes:

Ok, well for the game...I have know idea how I'm going to decide who to vote out. I have to say I do like the concept of the game, just not sure how I am going to play.
i wouldn't expect anyone to have a vote already..we have until tuesday..

LesbianChap

Don't ask, I'll tell.
Jan 2, 2006
Florida
The key being "played" LOL!!! Oh and King...I'd just kick it outta her hand and then ***** slap her with it:grinyes:

Ok, well for the game...I have know idea how I'm going to decide who to vote out. I have to say I do like the concept of the game, just not sure how I am going to play.
How about voting for people that use the wrong homonym in their posts?

I retract my vote for Andi and vote to lynch LG

KingOfTheDeep

All Hail The King
Nov 2, 2005
New York City
Real Name
Dan
you're all over the place, huh LC..hmm

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com

KingOfTheDeep

All Hail The King
Nov 2, 2005
New York City
Real Name
Dan
where is everyone?

KingOfTheDeep

All Hail The King
Nov 2, 2005
New York City
Real Name
Dan

KingOfTheDeep

All Hail The King
Nov 2, 2005
New York City
Real Name
Dan
typical..

bkw1982

I'M GOING TO ZOMBIELAND
Aug 6, 2006
San Antonio, TX
update

Theif-steal an ability for the next night by giving up your vote. If you steal an ability that has a cost you must it. The person you stole it from looses
their ability.

They send me the name of the person's ability they want to steal and that person only looses their ability for one night, and such the thief only gets it for one night

ok i made this game and the roles up in about an hour so forgive me if some are incomplete.
Seems i really didnt think the thiefs ability all the way through. besides stealing a role it was also givin them an investigation.

Will work as follows

The thief will PM that they want to use their ability. i will randomly select the person's ability they steal.

Because abilities occur at night the thief wont be able to use the stolen ability til the next night.

Example: Its day 5. The Thief sends me a PM to use their ability. The timing will be as follow

1) Day five ends, Its night

2)abilities go into effect. The thief's vote is cancled out cause they used their ability.

3)Using a random number generator the person's ability who is stolen is decided

4) thief's ability is resolved

5) The nightly lynch takes places

6) Pms go out to the thief about thier new ability and to the person who they stole it from.

7) day 6 begins. Durning this night the thief has the option to use the stolen ability. If they opted not to use it the ability will disappear and return back to the original owner after night 6

Note: the person whose ability is stolen loose their ability for night 6. The thief is crazy strong, i really didnt think this through enough. The cost is not enough, but i will leave it the same for now.

hope this finally clears up the thief's ability........:)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store