Mafia 31: Bounty Hunter Edition

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

bkw1982

I'M GOING TO ZOMBIELAND
Aug 6, 2006
San Antonio, TX
[AC] Doomsday998;1407835 said:
Good Game All! Coler/Scoop good job acting like a Newb. Nice job figuring out the bad guys.

Yeah, I got a weird feeling when Z listed you and I as leaninng innocent. Too bad they got me the first day.
who are u lol?

plantling

One bulwet left!
Feb 10, 2007
South Carolina
who are u lol?
C'est moi. Sorry about giving you a hard time. I guess the bad guys got to me before you did. :lipssealedsmilie: Seriously, I did suspect you were HI IQ when we were going back and forth on the number of votes on Driver. I still thought you were evil until you came out as the BH. I must have sensed the PR and with all the mishaps I thought RB was the BH, lmao.

lol just read the mafia room - Day 3 Nightfall makes sense now :D
Yep, I tend to suspect Mafia will vote Mafia, especially if one is inactive or is going down.

And on a side note if ever I get hit on nights 1 or 2, I would like everyone to go after John Larson.

:silly: I'll keep that in mind next time I want you to UD.

Sincerely sorry about UD'ing guys, the new job has me very busy during the week and I didn't keep track of when I needed to vote.
LOL, that was you mistaking O3Toes for RB and RB mistook me for you. Y'all must have issues with each other.

Coler

AC Members
Jan 30, 2007
I couldn't believe that no one looked at the clue and could tell that Old3Toes was mafia. I said mafia had come close to being lynched,it was during day 3. Old3toes was the ONLY person left from night 1 that was on the block and Z was on the block days 2 and 3.

Thanks for playing guys and if I ever run this game back out the BH won't be as powerful.
Great game Ice - really well run. I don't know that the BH is overly powerful - just a completely different game with that role in that way...especially if he gets trigger happy or has to save himself.

Your clue was doing my head in, because it didn't fit with my theory of who was the turn (I thought JL/O3T) and who were the originals (by late on Day 3 I was convinced Ogre, Lady G, Zs were they).

Mafia I think could have won on Night 3 no ? O3T comes off bkw, onto Ogre, I move myself off ZS, onto Ogre...leaves 3 way tie between Scoop (Me), Ogre and RB and we luckily get the lynch on Ogre...However, if O3T voted on either me or RB it would have been an innocent lynch (the way it panned out as BH stayed out of it), plus Mafia turn Lady G and you have the win...of course you were not to know the BH would stay out of it that night and you still thought I was the BH and had your Don in my sights.

Once bkw came out the next day, the game turned very quickly. I think the only option was to send Lady G once turned in immediately as another claimed BH just to confuse...perhaps ZS would have had more smoke to hide from bkw with and then at least you can try to take out the BH with the mafia hit...of course no one was to know bkw would not get his own hit in, and you still have to prevent ZS from being lynched.

Mafia could also have won on Night 4, had rbishop come onto me and I followed him, in accordance with my stated 'don't let bkw be the vote leader so his hit can go in' strategy...the strategy was sound but bkw man that was flaky lol. You would have had me lynched so Don still alive, one more mafia hit (on bkw presumably), no BH hit and game over again. That said, once RB had not put his vote on me like 2 minutes (on my screen) before Nightfall, I was jumping to ZS anyway because I knew he would likely have to jump onto bkw and hope to tie it up.

In the end...if ZS had got his retraction in on time, the way I see it if he had it would have come down to a dice roll for the mafia win.

Anyway, very close game - havn't played one where the initiative and momentum shifted so fundamentally and where so much came down to dumb luck in the end. I was just glad to survive the first few nights (hope you were amused by my impression of Scoop the nutjob) but freely admit that aside from my ZS hunch I did not have Ogre or Old3toes as mafia for Day 1 and 2 and was all at sea. Day 3 Ogre's late night posting seeking no vote shifts convinced me we had 3 innocents up and that he was Mafia. I always however thought that Ol3toes was the turn and not an original. I think the town were entitled to a little luck having lost Doc and Detective D1 and D2.

Nice playing with you folks again :)

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Yeah I guess with only 14 players to start and 3 UDing ,that for 11 players it wasn't all that bad. Just seemed so quick I guess. I'm guessing if the BH wasn't so trigger happy it might have lasted longer and been more appealing.

I might have to do something different with the Don though. The way it was setup it really only worked if the Don died early in the game and with more players. My thought was with the mafia getting invests if they could find PRs and get the town to lynch them it would add another aspect. But during the game I also figured the only way it works is to make it non allowable to admit a PR.

Thanks to all who played and even those who tried.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store