Mafia #32 LMAO

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

johnlarson66

These Pandas Rock
Sep 25, 2006
Fayetteville, NC
www.facebook.com
Real Name
John Larson
Very interesting ending, I thought Coler saying there might not be any mafia left was going to get him lynched.

Being able to talk to Lady G outside of the game, did no good at all since we were both killed on day one. Which team hit me? Of course after I was dead, I had plenty of time to play.

I thought all of the newer players played very well.

plantling

One bulwet left!
Feb 10, 2007
South Carolina
Very interesting ending, I thought Coler saying there might not be any mafia left was going to get him lynched.

Being able to talk to Lady G outside of the game, did no good at all since we were both killed on day one. Which team hit me? Of course after I was dead, I had plenty of time to play.

I believe the green Harpo team whacked you, lol. And I agree that all of the newer players played very well.

Driver I believe
Poor Coler. Lucky, too, as he escaped getting hit and getting lynched. Sorry again for trying to lynch ya!

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Well Z thank you for the compliment. And as for the whole Fish/ Cat thing i swear i didnt know a thing about it. :wall: I wish she would have just asked then i could have just told her or shown her. but i guess when you tell her your going fishing and end up at a bar they tend to distrust you for awhile.:lipssealedsmilie:
LOL, isn't that what "going fishing" means???

I know that was the worst part of the game I think, I was all excited I got to communicate with ya, then BAM they took us both night one!! GEEZ, ya'd think people have something against us being team mates!

pixl8r

MacroShrimpBreeder
May 11, 2007
Utah
Pixl if I could of just got them to lynch you day 1 or 2, soooooooooo freakin close, you played a good game.
When did you guys figure out what BKW and I were doing?

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
So who was the "sole" intended victim, Bob? Or any one of you Groucho scum can answer as well.

What night was that lol

Night 1 we tried to hit C-Note but the other team got the hit
Night 2 was Driver but darn thief saved him
Night 3 was Bkw but Doc saved him
Night 4 Pix
Night 5 Bkw
etc...

We investigated Driver night 1. I figured if C-Note showed innocent and Driver was innocent and we hit him I'd be cleared as an alias. Downside is I didn't know they had roles so I think the other mafia team might have hit me thinking the same thing. But then again it would be a night 3 hit and the teams joined on that night so I would have been safe. But that probably would have given me away to the innocents lol.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store