Mafia #33 - Bruce Campbell Vs. Army of Darkness

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

FireDancer7905

I'm in love!
Jul 15, 2006
SJ Bay Area
www.opheliabreathes82.blogspot.com
Real Name
Brandy
It was a fun game! I hafta say, I was less than thrilled to be the new EA.... I really hate being a lone evil, or head evil, or pr of any sort. But really, how in the hell did you all figure it out so fast? I was pretty sure that I didn't post differently, and jmax was someone I would have NEVER been thought to pick.... I be comfuzzled!and Kevin, I am soooo sorry! I felt really bad that you were so sure of me, to the point that hubby really, really wanted to know "Who is this Kevin guy anyway!" lol..... no hard feelings?

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Yes i do Realize that but the game is over so i am innocent and you are still evil
I am not evil, LMAO!!!!! Do evils laugh so much??
You're the lovable, lynchable Lady G........not my fault, I'm a victim
Oh, BKW....really I am lovable....that is why you shouldn't lynch me DUH!!!
What exactly are you a victim of the Lynch Lady club???

It is kinda addactive to to vote lynch g
O M G ! ! ! Nooooooo, It's Jmax that is so addictive to lynch!!

It was a fun game! I hafta say, I was less than thrilled to be the new EA.... I really hate being a lone evil, or head evil, or pr of any sort. But really, how in the hell did you all figure it out so fast? I was pretty sure that I didn't post differently, and jmax was someone I would have NEVER been thought to pick.... I be comfuzzled!and Kevin, I am soooo sorry! I felt really bad that you were so sure of me, to the point that hubby really, really wanted to know "Who is this Kevin guy anyway!" lol..... no hard feelings?
LOL...face it you are a evil, evil, woman Brandy!!!

Chill

Seasons Greetings
Jun 16, 2005
Newfoundland, Canada

I don't know she might actually be a fine girl

[YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EMzA0g28Ue4&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EMzA0g28Ue4&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]

judgemax

I once was lost...
Feb 18, 2005
bellefonte PA
Real Name
Julie Probst
I am not evil, LMAO!!!!! Do evils laugh so much??

yes, they do, remember you all tried to say because i typed, LOL, LMAO, ..and roflol, that i was guilty???....
Oh, BKW....really I am lovable....that is why you shouldn't lynch me DUH!!!
What exactly are you a victim of the Lynch Lady club???

O M G ! ! ! Nooooooo, It's Jmax that is so addictive to lynch!!
sellin me out G?...lol

yes, yes she is:)

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI

pixl8r

MacroShrimpBreeder
May 11, 2007
Utah
I feel vindicated, I predicted that jude was eeviiilll.

And, Lady 'Carpet Bomb Poster' G, it's not frequent posts, it's posts that make me read/scroll/read/scroll/read/scroll the same thing over and over and over, that cause me to vote to lynch you. That, or it's a Day1 vote.

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
I feel vindicated, I predicted that jude was eeviiilll.

And, Lady 'Carpet Bomb Poster' G, it's not frequent posts, it's posts that make me read/scroll/read/scroll/read/scroll the same thing over and over and over, that cause me to vote to lynch you. That, or it's a Day1 vote.
hmmmmmmmm

this

this

this??

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store