Mafia 37 (35?) 50/50

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
I just cleaned a Mag 350 filter on the O tank, and the bio-beads were clogged like crap. Me thinks some one has been feeding them behind my back.

dirtydawg10

Severum Mafia Don
Sep 5, 2005
Connecticut
Man, these are starting to get slow. Half of the players haven't even checked in. I'm not going anywhere for the 4th, just making burgers at home.

I find it odd that scoop didn't even comment on Z's vote. Squeak.
In response to your comment in bold above, do you think the half that hasn't checked in yet is evil or innocent?

Chill

Seasons Greetings
Jun 16, 2005
Newfoundland, Canada
This is Mafia WD-40, "Squeaky wheel gets Oiled!

Squeak, someone! Pleeeease.
Maybe they're all afraid that the squeaky wheel sometimes gets replaced. Last game was pretty slow with not many people talking hopefuly things will pick up.

Chill checking in and reporting for duty.

NeonJulie

Worlds' Worst Mafia Voter
Nov 13, 2006
Everett, WA
Well I'm checking in. I can't make a whole lot of promises that I'll have as much time in the past, so I may actually retire my target painted pajamas for now. :p

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Well, I guess it is starting out pretty slow. I have lots to get done today...so it may be later before I am back.

Hey, Daddy O....I'm getting a mag 350 from JMhart, can't wait for it to get here!

OgreMkV

Father of Earth's Next Emperor
Apr 26, 2007
Port Arthur, TX
ogremkv.wordpress.com
[AC] scoop411;1504962 said:
Should I have made a big deal out of that vote thing Ogre?
Not really, I just find it curious that you didn't even mention it. I guess I'll forgive you this time.

Dawg: Yeah, that's about right. But we have to get the communicating mafia and not the non-communicating mafia. I'm not sure how to tell them apart... See if we lose two of our three communicating, but they only lose non-communicating, then we lose.

Comon, let's get some discussion going. We pretty much lost last time because of the lack of discussion.

NeonJulie

Worlds' Worst Mafia Voter
Nov 13, 2006
Everett, WA
Has anyone here ever played Professor Layton's Curious Village game on DS?

So a handful of their riddles go something like this...

Uh-oh! Somebody's stolen Mrs. Patsie's sausage! Who was it? One of these four have stolen the sausage. It's the one that's lying. Who stole it?

Bobbie: I saw Charlie take it, I swear!
Tommy: Charlie didn't take it, I did!
Charlie: I didn't take it, Bobbie ate it!
Suzie: Bobbie and Tommy both ate some!

Who stole the sausage?

Anyway, I think that's what we need here. The logic of if so-and-so is lying, who does that eliminate, etc.? Now if I were any good at those types of puzzles...

Hooked Newbie

Today will be yesterday tomorrow
May 25, 2007
Georgia
Real Name
Len
Woot, I'm here. Didn't realize it started last night or I would've been able to be on some.

It's tough not to vote for Scoop because of the alias and then there's the Avatar to boot. For now, I vote to lynch Dirtydawg for stating the complete obvious that had already been explained by the Mod. Always a good "helpful" post to make for an evil on day 1.

I think Bobbie stole it...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store