Mafia #45: Cabin Fever...The Play

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
SUCKS big time...

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
Here's all the things that went wrong...

I sent the info to cat but I should have clarified that the info wasn't supposed to get to Ogre although they could still technically communicate as I couldn't stop that from happening. Since Ogre already knew I didn't see any way for him not to use the list so I ok'd it. I now know it shouldn't have been sent in the first place.

I somehow got it into my notes that Ogre pm'd me to use a suitcase night 2. The one selected by random killed the second highest vote getter, Noodles. However, there was no pm so big time screw up on my part. She actually sent in the hit for Rb but because she died the hit didn't go through. Both ogre and Rb were saved at the expense of Noodles.

Recap of roles...

Det- dawg
Doc- virt
Bartender- cat
Bellhop- ogre
Don- noods

Madman- Rb
Accomplice 1- rich
Accomplice 2- lady g

Det invetigated Rb night 1 and ogre night 2
Madman hit cat night 1 and coler night 2
Acommplices investigated opicana night 2
Don tried to hit Rb night 2
:thud: !!!!!

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Here's all the things that went wrong...

I sent the info to cat but I should have clarified that the info wasn't supposed to get to Ogre although they could still technically communicate as I couldn't stop that from happening. Since Ogre already knew I didn't see any way for him not to use the list so I ok'd it. I now know it shouldn't have been sent in the first place.

I somehow got it into my notes that Ogre pm'd me to use a suitcase night 2. The one selected by random killed the second highest vote getter, Noodles. However, there was no pm so big time screw up on my part. She actually sent in the hit for Rb but because she died the hit didn't go through. Both ogre and Rb were saved at the expense of Noodles.

Recap of roles...

Det- dawg
Doc- virt
Bartender- cat
Bellhop- ogre
Don- noods

Madman- Rb
Accomplice 1- rich
Accomplice 2- lady g

Det invetigated Rb night 1 and ogre night 2
Madman hit cat night 1 and coler night 2
Acommplices investigated opicana night 2
Don tried to hit Rb night 2
we were not saved at the expense of noodles...it was one of the rules you did follow...random events are never at the expense of the players ..they are at the desire of the mod..

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
Ya know what, I've had it. Don't expect me to be playing next game, or any of the upcoming rounds. I messed up, big deal. I've apologized a million times but apparently that doesn't make a difference to some people. I'm sick of people complaining over a game that's supposed to be fun. Some where along the line that changed. I don't know if people are just not as easy going as before or what but I see now how some people have been pushed away from playing. I used to think they were just overreacting but now I see that their reactions were just as fair...thank you to everyone for playing. Have fun next round.

Eddiecorrea

War kitty! God hates cats!
Nov 2, 2008
Whitefish Montana
Wow looks like this game took a downward hill fast. RB when you start up a game I want in. You run a good game.

luckydud13

Did you hear that?
Jun 20, 2008
Charlotte, NC
Now thats not very nice eddie, pappy did a fine job he just amde a few mistakes who hasn't? I believe that RB was at just as much fault. Either way you guys shouldn't be writting off pappy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store