Mafia 46: In the Dark

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

luckydud13

Did you hear that?
Jun 20, 2008
Charlotte, NC
Ugh my bad guys, didnt sleep well last night, a little drowsy, I meant this. I seriously didn't mean anything by it, and do you really think that I would be that retarded?

Jarred Darque

Jarred Darque
Jan 26, 2009
Ruston La
Ugh my bad guys, didnt sleep well last night, a little drowsy, I meant this. I seriously didn't mean anything by it, and do you really think that I would be that retarded?

Because of his obvious lack of being able to pay attention, and apparent nefarious thoughts,I think he is a bad guy.

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
So if you are not on a team do you vote to lynch some one just for the heck of it, or do we look for some moral flaw that makes a person unworthy of being around another day?

Just wondering what criteria people will use for this.
I would assume it would be the same as any other game where you do not know who is who, which by no means makes it any easier! LOL

Opicana

AC Members
May 13, 2006
Toledo, Ohio
I had assumed Lucky meant the first on the list of people (aka the 1st to sign-up) because Noodles IS first. So it had made total sense to me, lol.

Jarred Darque

Jarred Darque
Jan 26, 2009
Ruston La
I had assumed Lucky meant the first on the list of people (aka the 1st to sign-up) because Noodles IS first. So it had made total sense to me, lol.

And then we have Opi supporting Lucky's nefarious actions....Perhaps Opi needs to be added to my list of very bad people. :p

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn

Well, actually Coler was the first one to reply on the sign up thread altho he did not exactly state "I'm in".....But whatever..........looks like Coler bailed (or did he?!:lipssealedsmilie:) and my name is indeed first on the list of players. Good, Cuz if you ain't first, you're last! :rofl:

luckydud13

Did you hear that?
Jun 20, 2008
Charlotte, NC
HAHAHA no opi you cannot. People I made a mistake ok? I forgot who had the first post of "weeeee" and thought it had said noodles because I was on quick reply and her name was the one I saw.

luckydud13

Did you hear that?
Jun 20, 2008
Charlotte, NC
Would I even an already noobish player, but honestly, come on, I have mafia experience and I know that saying what I said and not having a reasonable explanation, would be like an untimely suidcide in this game.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store