MAFIA #5 The Play.....

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
LOL.

I think I won't be so vocal in the beginning as it got me whacked by the mafia. Even if I figure them all out in one day I'm going to keep my mouth shut lol.

I can't promise that though. The adrenaline takes over and I find my brain takes over my hands.

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Did we ever decide on a timeline, is a day still going to be 48 hours?

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
I am shooting for 36 hour periods the best I can. I travel to CA on Thursday so I should be around for most things, based on EST as baseline.

All times EST ...

Day 1 SUN 6 AM -- MON 6 PM
Day 2 MON 6 PM -- WED 6 AM
Day 3 WED 6 AM -- THU 6 PM
Day 4 THU 6 PM -- SAT 6 AM
Day 5 SAT 6 AM -- SUN 6 PM

Last edited:

clown-lover

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Fargo, ND
Mark drives behind the Allied Van Lines van as it slowly moves its way through ACVille, winding down the tiny streets making its way to his new residence. Mark has purchased the old closed hardware store and hopes to bring some life back to this small troubled community. It seems like some of the residents have headed for greener pastures.

This is his old stomping grounds and a place that is familiar. He always liked the friendly atmosphere of the local coffee shop.. But as he drives by he sees that it is closed as it seems the previous owner GGF is no where to be seen.

Finally he arrives at number 37 Percula Lane, a smallish two bedroom bungalow set a little back from the street painted white with orange shutters and black trim. He looks satisfactorily at his new domicile thinking that this is just what he needs a new start.

As he walks up to the door he notices something strange that he didn't see when walking through with his Realtor, there is a large piece of rope tied into a hangman's noose coiled up in one of the neglected flower beds. A shiver runs up his spine as he notices some blood spattered on one of the windows. Mark starts to question what has happened to his old home town.

clown-lover

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Fargo, ND
The 6 PM EST are going to be hard to meet for me personally simply due to work schedules. My current construction job will be near my home actually so I will try to stop at lunch and catch up and make any necessary updates to my character.. (I hope, but it really depends on what is going on with this getting a school completed)..

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Just do your best and get your vote in when you can. Usually not much happens late at night except some from across the pond will post and spar with our night owls here in the states.

judgemax

I once was lost...
Feb 18, 2005
bellefonte PA
Real Name
Julie Probst
OH my, I go to bed, wake up, and find that the original mafia has been eradicated, only to find new ones moved in! arg! whats a girl to do! Coler, you crack me up, and are you standing on your soap box so early for a reason;) Ice, I would actually like to play the game with you, lmao, maybe you should be quiet! :grinyes: Good luck, and lets have fun! yay!

Malbri

User
Dec 11, 2006
lol, im hoping I will be in for the whole game.
I know im going to miss day four completly due to horse camp, but hopefully I will be abel to just slide in at the end of day 5 so I dont die

KingOfTheDeep

All Hail The King
Nov 2, 2005
New York City
Real Name
Dan
wow, M5 is here already.. lets keep it fun an civil guys :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store