Mafia #51 - Mafia Citizens - The Play

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Just realized I was wrong about Z and right about Coler, who I assume is the one that made sure I was gone day 1. I knew Coler was evil! But I waned on him as the game progressed.

Coler

AC Members
Jan 30, 2007
Just realized I was wrong about Z and right about Coler, who I assume is the one that made sure I was gone day 1. I knew Coler was evil! But I waned on him as the game progressed.
actually they all wanted to kill you despite my best efforts. I did not ask why. I did think there was a fair old chance that JL would give you Don or wiseguy. Mad we actually thought might well have been the Don. Initially we were going to hit DD on D3 but then she began to look scummy so we hit Bkw instead not really on the basis that he was Don but he seemed to be thinking about the game too much.

thanks to John for modding - I had fun.

Madcrawdad

The ONLY AC Mafia
Dec 29, 2006
Chicagoland
Good game, guys...see you in the fall. If by chance I try to sign up for a game before then, somebody please stop me. Thanks in advance. :)

Thanks to JL, too.

johnlarson66

These Pandas Rock
Sep 25, 2006
Fayetteville, NC
www.facebook.com
Real Name
John Larson
Here is a summary :

bkw1982 - Don
Plantling - wiseguy
Dangerdoll - wisguy
The Red Severum - citizen (mafia protection - wiseguy)
Dirtydawg10 - citizen
ZSandmann - citizen
cjtabares - citizen
IceH2O - citizen
jbradt - citizen
jpappy789 - citizen
Madcrawdad - citizen
Rbishop - citizen
TheZigman - citizen (rebel protection - rebel)
Coler - rebel
Kashta - rebel
Luvbugz - rebel
maverickbr77 - rebel
MostlyCichlids (joined late - rebel)
I meant to put the dead players in red, but got sidetracked...

It was very fun to Mod, I learned a lot. My simple idea got complicated real quick. I am glad everyone worked with me on it.

If I Mod again, it will be like the first few games.

ZSandmann

Obey the Corgi!
Jun 25, 2007
Tuscaloosa, AL
Real Name
John
thanks for a good game guys. I have to tell you the backstage discussion at camp mucs was my favorite part.
No mercy in the future for RL emergencies! No, I really am sorry about your dog. I had you dead to rights and forced myself to back off because of your RL issues. Gah why didn't I go with my first instincts?

johnlarson66

These Pandas Rock
Sep 25, 2006
Fayetteville, NC
www.facebook.com
Real Name
John Larson
For the record, all roles were random (except MC who I made a rebel). I gave everyone a number (1-17) and then went to random.org and picked a number 1 - 17, then repeated for each role. I did the same with Bala protection. For the wiseguy to die protecting the Don, DD was heads (I flipped a coin).

cjtabares

AC Members
Oct 17, 2007
Bristol. RI
Sorry about uding everyone on top of not having much time, yesterday i had a small emergency i had to tend to involving my gf's daughter. Thanks for modding JL

plantling

One bulwet left!
Feb 10, 2007
South Carolina
the handicap of not communicating really hurt
:iagree:Sucked to be a PR w/no real P. There were more of them also to organize their voting.
Dang it BKW I knew it was you... I was going to vote for Kash yesterday till I was BLACKMAILED to vote pappy... Grrrrrrrrr.
Shoulda voted her first two days instead of ever so slightly warning votes against her, LMAO. I wasn't the only innocent who thot you were defending her. Sorries for the misread tho.

I was working under the assumption that you were rebel, I didn't think ppl would jump all over jp so easily. The rebels knew they had the odds so they were really bold.

Yea blackmailed Mad twice and felt really bad about it. I really thought if someone like mad went after kash ppl woulda been on her.
Ya, I thot the Don would vote for her day 2, too, especially when the momentum was going. :lipssealedsmilie: Once u voted TRS then it seemed everyone was voting TRS also.

I had Coler and Z on my radar, just Z more strongly. After Coler made me do the voteswitch dance last nite and along w/my original suspicions plus the late vote on Zigman I finally resigned him to be evil. Dunno why part of me wanted him to be good. Maybe b/c Ice and Mad were gone and I needed hope that there was still good in the world, lol.

Good game, guys...see you in the fall. If by chance I try to sign up for a game before then, somebody please stop me. Thanks in advance. :)

Thanks to JL, too.
Ya, this game is reading intensive and I should not be joining any more this summer b/c my kid is out for summer and I should spend as much time frolicking in the sun w/both my kids as possible.

I meant to put the dead players in red, but got sidetracked...

It was very fun to Mod, I learned a lot. My simple idea got complicated real quick. I am glad everyone worked with me on it.

If I Mod again, it will be like the first few games.
There were some interesting twists you added and I understood them for the most part but I think alot of citz were lost. *coughDangerDollcough* I think a similar game would work if like Ice said perhaps only the Don or good guys had protection powers.

No mercy in the future for RL emergencies! No, I really am sorry about your dog. I had you dead to rights and forced myself to back off because of your RL issues. Gah why didn't I go with my first instincts?
Agreed. SCUM/MUCS are as likely to have RL issues if not even more so than Townies. I will give my sympathies and still lynch them in future. And I must have skimmed b/c your rebel list was sorta close to mine. I think realizing that may have made you less rebel in my mind.

plantling

One bulwet left!
Feb 10, 2007
South Carolina
Oh and SORRY DangerDoll. I had protection on you if that makes it up. Ironically my choice was between JP and you as I didn't really trust anyone else to be innocent. Didn't know the new ppl as well. I thought it would be easier to get votes for you than JP, lmao. And if you were lynched and innocent you'd come back a wiseguy but if you were evil then we'd be down an evil.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store