Mafia 52: Killer Comes A Courtin' (The Play)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
Letting you all know where I disappeared to this week. I'd just posted that message in reply to the one from Agass after his lynching. The power went out as I was writing my next post.. It was on and off a few times. When I booted up again later, my connection was gone. I just got back online last night.

For what it's worth... I was posting to say that I'd added Ice to my "good" guys list (finally) because of that hit on Luvbugz... I had Rich (instead of Ice) and Dopehand (still) as my leading mafia suspects then. So, as far off as I was compared to how this turned out, my getting back to the game wouldn't have helped us any. JL had me totally fooled. I fell for that nonsense before he left completely. You did that very well, John. I didn't stand a chance this time around.

I can't even describe how frustrating that was wondering what was going on with this and not being able to do anything about it. Reading since that point through the ending was quite shocking.. lmao. We were so close at one point but still didnt' have a chance as badly misdirected this turned out to be.

All I can say about being innocent for the first time in these games is... being evil is a LOT easier.

:evil_lol:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store