Mafia #53.5 Rock the Vote

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

jm1212

Pterophyllum scalare
Jul 22, 2006
Chicago
Real Name
Jon
So mafia 53 was jinxed from the beginning. We started 2 of them and they both ended up going wrong. Whoever plays the next one let's just make sure it ends with someone actually winning the game and make sure we don't have any 53's in the title...lol.
star-crossed mafia-goers

Luvbugz

The Suicidal Townie
Apr 18, 2007
Indiana

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Btw, I already told Kash this but I had a dream the other night about me, Ice, G and Agas playing mafia :screwy:

Umm yeah TMI. Don't need to know guys are dreaming about me.

Noods I didn't mean you personally.I meant the mafia team

I'm up for modding a game. Give me a day or 2 to determine what style to run out. Probably something I've done in the past.

OgreMkV

Father of Earth's Next Emperor
Apr 26, 2007
Port Arthur, TX
ogremkv.wordpress.com
Umm yeah TMI. Don't need to know guys are dreaming about me.

Noods I didn't mean you personally.I meant the mafia team

I'm up for modding a game. Give me a day or 2 to determine what style to run out. Probably something I've done in the past.
Not something too wierd, simple is good.

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
I'll pull all the games I've modded and let you guys choose which one you want.
We can narrow it down to the top 3 then vote on it lol

Coler

AC Members
Jan 30, 2007
Sorry to UD. In my Defence in this instance I went on holiday to a remote part of Cornwall with no net access and didn't even know there was a game on.

I am free to mod a game if it starts in the next three days for those who fancy a quick return. If I do it it will be plain old mafia - townies v mafia, one detective. Subject to numbers maybe a doctor. Subject to numbers perhaps they will be allowed to communicate.

I don't want to jump the mod queue though - just that this likely my only window of opportunity to mod before eh Christmas I guess :D not that I particly wanna do it but I feel I should put something back.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store