Mafia #53 and a half...Opinions, Comments, Ideas

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

johnlarson66

These Pandas Rock
Sep 25, 2006
Fayetteville, NC
www.facebook.com
Real Name
John Larson
Running Mafia at work.... must be nice. I actually have to do... well... work.

I vote to lynch noods... just cause it's a rule that John PMed me about... ooops.
Ogre, I have to say I have a very cool job. Right now there are 18 people in here playing on xboxes and 7 people playing on computers. I have 3 or 4 other people on the way and all they are going to do tonight is play on the computer and drink energy drinks. I also have a super cool boss. ;)

This is our fist "lock in" and so far so good. I have had a mountain dew, a monster shooter and a Calypso Pineapple Passion Lemonade. We are ordering Pizza and having a party.

OgreMkV

Father of Earth's Next Emperor
Apr 26, 2007
Port Arthur, TX
ogremkv.wordpress.com
Ogre, I have to say I have a very cool job. Right now there are 18 people in here playing on xboxes and 7 people playing on computers. I have 3 or 4 other people on the way and all they are going to do tonight is play on the computer and drink energy drinks. I also have a super cool boss. ;)

This is our fist "lock in" and so far so good. I have had a mountain dew, a monster shooter and a Calypso Pineapple Passion Lemonade. We are ordering Pizza and having a party.
What do you do and do you need help?

I also have detailed plans for a very indepth wargame I'm willing to give someone who will write the program.

johnlarson66

These Pandas Rock
Sep 25, 2006
Fayetteville, NC
www.facebook.com
Real Name
John Larson
What do you do and do you need help?

I also have detailed plans for a very indepth wargame I'm willing to give someone who will write the program.
I opened up an internet game center. We charge by the hour (or day) for people to play on PC's or XBOX online.

www.myspace.com/elite_zone

We have a weak web site that is a work in progress: www.elitezonenc.com

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
Friday night we are having a lock in, so I will be up all night. I will send out PM's then. After all the PM's are out, then I will post a game thread.
It was only a matter of time, John, before somebody locked you up.

:evil_lol: :evil_lol: :evil_lol:

JL, are you on speaking terms with the dead!? :eek:
Seems like dead people just like talking to me.
Keep saying that, they're gonna lock you up again.

:screwy:

rocker92

Shine On You Crazy Diamond
Sep 29, 2008
Minnesota
all i have to say to the mafia is..

you re going to lose!

Wycco

Eat more pine trees
Apr 19, 2009
34^N 81^W
Real Name
Kim Jong Il
I...

see...

Dead People...

rocker92

Shine On You Crazy Diamond
Sep 29, 2008
Minnesota
i thought you were mafia trying to get us innocents.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store