Mafia 59 - MAFIA WARS - Sign Up

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

AnniesNotOK

Who's Bad???
Jul 27, 2009
Sigh I am in but I wish it started this week as I am off all week, I suspect I will be swamped the week after Turkey Day but I'm going to give it my best shot.

IN
I broadly agree with this post. I too wished it was starting sooner, as I have the mafia jones, and plenty of time this week.

I don't have to worry about Turkey Day, here in Canada we get that out of the way early. October something. I wish ours was the same day as in America, so I could get drunk and watch football like you lucky @#$%^&* 's.

I suppose by my own reasoning, Thanksgiving is every Sunday for 16 weeks. Woot!!!!

I have ZS leaning innocent at this point.

johnlarson66

These Pandas Rock
Sep 25, 2006
Fayetteville, NC
www.facebook.com
Real Name
John Larson
I am in.

At least there is no hobo in this one.

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
I like the revised version, Dawg.

dirtydawg10

Severum Mafia Don
Sep 5, 2005
Connecticut
So far we have:

JPap
RB
Kash
Noods
Ice
DD
Rich
Annie
Zaffy
Luvbugz
ZSand
Froglover007
JL66
TRS

The earliest I could start the game would be Friday night with the first nightfall being Sunday. If everyone is up for that. I figured not many people would be around this weekend but I guess that's not the case. If it works for everyone who signed up i can start it earlier. As long as we get at least 1 or 2 more people signed up by then.

Luvbugz

The Suicidal Townie
Apr 18, 2007
Indiana
I won't be around pretty much all of Fri and Sat. Sunday start is the best time for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store