Mafia #60: A Clash at Christmas- The Play

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
LOL.. wasn't me. But let's just blame Niko... that's what I always do. Seems to work out well, too.
Well, it IS always a man's fault anyway....they are never up on their game like us gals! :thumbsup:

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
That's the first thing we are taught, tell a women she is right and you have peace and quiet for hours. :)
silly little man. We ARE always right - just ask my husband! :evil_lol:

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Everyone knows women are jealous of Christmas. The entire season reeks of men.

[FONT=comic sans ms, verdana, arial, helvetica][FONT=comic sans ms,papyrus, arial, helvetica][FONT=comic sans ms,papyrus, arial, helvetica][FONT=comic sans ms, verdana, arial, helvetica][FONT=comic sans ms, verdana, arial, helvetica]"Peace on the earth, goodwill to men

[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=comic sans ms, verdana, arial, helvetica][FONT=comic sans ms,papyrus, arial, helvetica][FONT=comic sans ms, verdana, arial, helvetica]God rest ye merry, gentlemen

[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=comic sans ms, verdana, arial, helvetica][FONT=comic sans ms,papyrus, arial, helvetica][FONT=comic sans ms, verdana, arial, helvetica]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=comic sans ms, verdana, arial, helvetica][FONT=comic sans ms,papyrus, arial, helvetica][FONT=comic sans ms, verdana, arial, helvetica]

[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]Xmas songs even have women getting run over by reindeer

So an educated guess and looking at profiles of the new players leads me to believe the evils are

Kash
DD
Noodles
Lab
Fire

Game over, just give up gals....

My second plan of action is to just follow Reds lead. The guy has an uncanny way of picking scum out of the crowd.

On a more serious note...

Snowball FIGHT

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
If there are ladies on the naughty list, I'm very interested in purchasing said list. Please contact me.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store