Mafia 62- The Play

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
Don't be mad Kash. I feel aweful. At the very end of the first night, I had this urge to switch my protection to you... and I didn't. :thud:
Ack!! ... just what I didn't need to hear. lmao!

:hitting:

Lab_Rat

Merry Christmas!
Dec 3, 2009
Deep South
Don't be mad Kash. I feel aweful. At the very end of the first night, I had this urge to switch my protection to you... and I didn't. :thud:
You need to trust your spidey sense more...you were actually right for all the hits day 2-4 if the day 2 hit had been changed like the scum wanted. Though I need to put a qualifier on that...if your spidey sense is telling you I'm scum, then it's obviously wrong. ;)

AnniesNotOK

Who's Bad???
Jul 27, 2009
The roles in this game were in fact chosen at random. I did not tweak the roles.

I had my nine year old daughter (Tori) write the names of the players on pieces of paper and place them in a hat. This gave her something fun to do since she had been driving me crazy at the time.

I decided that the first three names she drew would be Det, Dr, and Vig. The next four names would be the Don, snitch and two goons respectively.

When this was done, she asked, "What about the rest of the names?". "The rest are all townies", I responded. "OK", she said, "lets draw for Townies". I let her continue to draw the names of the townies, as I pretended to write them down. I didn't have the heart to tell her we didn't need to draw for townies.

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
You need to trust your spidey sense more...you were actually right for all the hits day 2-4 if the day 2 hit had been changed like the scum wanted. Though I need to put a qualifier on that...if your spidey sense is telling you I'm scum, then it's obviously wrong. ;)
LOL... I'll keep that in mind... :popcorn:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store