Mafia #64 ? Cabin Fever - The Play

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

johnlarson66

These Pandas Rock
Sep 25, 2006
Fayetteville, NC
www.facebook.com
Real Name
John Larson
72 hours????

That sure will keep it moving.

(where is the sarcasm smiley? - insert it here)

johnlarson66

These Pandas Rock
Sep 25, 2006
Fayetteville, NC
www.facebook.com
Real Name
John Larson
4 days took 2 full months!

I vote to banish Kash until I get an explanation why she went after me when she knew who the madman was.
You sure seemed evil.

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice

johnlarson66

These Pandas Rock
Sep 25, 2006
Fayetteville, NC
www.facebook.com
Real Name
John Larson

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
Night One:
JL protected Dawg
Razz investigated Kash
Kash investigated Dawg
Tex was told that the Det investigated Dawg

Night Two:
Ice protected Dawg
JL investigated Rich
Kash investigated Ice (but she died)

Night Three:
Ice switched from protecting JL to protecting Dawg
DD wanted to investigate Dag
Rich wanted to send a suitcase to Ice
If Kash knew Dawg was the madman why didn't she alert us somehow? Why not build a case on him and not me.

I was so hoping for a good suitcase.

I almost protected Kash but her case was against me, if it had been anyone else I would have switched to her.
Thanks Razz. As I told Kash, having the evils investigate and get a hit probably tipped the game in their favor but still have to give them props for investigating the detective so soon. The UDs didn't help either. I should have given Zs a pass, but I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt before I asked the evils if it was OK. By then it was too late.
4 days took 2 full months!

I vote to banish Kash until I get an explanation why she went after me when she knew who the madman was.
You sure seemed evil.
I was trying to be so I'd get investigated and not hit.
This post comes quite late now, as the next game is already underway. Still wanted to clear up what happened so you'd all know... especially Ice.

Day 1 - I intended to invest either Dawg, John, Ice, or Rich. Decided I could handle John or Ice well enough in the game thread itself for a few days whichever side they were on so I waited to investigate them. They both also tend to get hit early when they're innocent and if that happened my investigation result would be wasted. Rich lurks all the time so I also saved him for later, too. Sent my first investigation on Dawg.... and found out he was the madman.

Day 2 - Intended to investigate either Rich, John, or Ice. Sent in an early PM on John. Then, I changed my mind and switched to Ice. Two reasons: First, I picked up on a townie PR vibe and I thought Ice might be my doctor. Then after reviewing Ice's posts again, I didn't think Ice's reasoning/evidence in this game was as solid as it normally would be when he's scum. On the other hand, Ice and Dawg were being awful chummy with each other in the thread. And since I already knew Dawg was scum, I could see there being a distinct connection between them. I'd have to wait for my invest results on Ice before I could be sure which way to proceed.

As for the rest, there actually was a plan in mind... I just didn't get home early enough to implement it. The majority of the town seemed to hold me responsible for Lab Rat's banishment instead of considering the others voting her as possible evils. With my credibility shot down from that, building a case against Dawg directly would have been suicide. There wasn't enough yet in the thread to present a worthwhile case against Dawg without making myself look incredibly scummy. So I tried to figure out another way to approach him. That's where Ice came in. I intended to use Ice to get to Dawg.... appearing at first to suspect Ice, then dropping Ice as a suspect in favor of Dawg instead... the reasoning I would need then to post was yet TBD.

The connection I intended to use (while waiting for invest results on Ice) was that Ice listed 4 suspects early on Day 1, but then dropped Dawg completely. I could have used that as apparent distancing between them later (if Ice was also evil) or just change my mind about Ice (if Ice was a townie) and move on to Dawg as a stronger suspect once more posts were made by both of them.

When I did get to the thread that day, I wasn't expecting to be leading the vote count. Lab Rat did such a good job of being scummy, my vote on her should have seemed reasonable. Then when t looked like I would get banished over that, I intended to post Dawg was the madman as my last words before nightfall.... However, by that time, I wasn't in the lead anymore.

Also, I did believe Annie was evil.. and with both John and Dawg voting him, I expected them to switch from Annie to me to save their teammate as nightfall got closer.

When I started posting the case I'd already formulated against Ice, I planned to switch from him to Dawg through that series of posts. But that strategy wasn't going to work out in a much shorter timeframe instead of letting it progress throughout the day (as originally intended). That's where I ran into trouble and ran out of time trying to come up with something else in time.

As a last resort, I reposted my original suspect list.. dropped all the rest I had against Ice.. and simply highlighted other names the town needed to scrutinize more closely (particularly Dawg and John). I figured Ice could keep himself from being lynched well enough in the thread... and hoped he might pick up on those highlighted names as clues that would lead him toward Dawg and John.

Having leaned so hard against Ice already, I wasn't expecting the hit that killed me. Once I'd confirmed I was going to survive the banishment, I intended to continue a different way than I'd started... after nightfall was over.

After I was dead, Wizard was the only one who seemed to figure out what was going on. But no one else in the game would listen to him. You'd all already accepted John's suggestion that since Wizard and I are a couple that we're not going to follow the game rules at all. (Seriously.. you folks should all know me better than that.) We were not communicating with each other about this game outside the thread and we're not going to in any game we play if the roles we have don't allow us to communicate.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store