Mafia #69: Ghost Hunters Game Thread

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

johnlarson66

These Pandas Rock
Sep 25, 2006
Fayetteville, NC
www.facebook.com
Real Name
John Larson
I should have known from reading the earlier threads that this would happen. I hope you dont plan to keep you vote there John, that would be bad for both of us.

A random-ish question. When did Bala come into the games?
Okay, I will bite - If I keep my vote on you, why would it be bad for both of us?

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer

[AC] maelstrom

what happened???
Mar 20, 2008
ACville
hello acville, its good to be back. see some familiar faces and some new ones which should be interesting. of course you cant really see mine :D:D:D

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
Putting your own role aside, you said that JL's vote would be bad for both of you. The implication being that you and JL have the same alignment.

What makes you think so?
Good point Mad. He did not however, say that it would be bad for the town...

johnlarson66

These Pandas Rock
Sep 25, 2006
Fayetteville, NC
www.facebook.com
Real Name
John Larson
FF, I will ask again, If I keep my vote on you, why would it be bad for both of us?

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
Putting your own role aside, you said that JL's vote would be bad for both of you. The implication being that you and JL have the same alignment.

What makes you think so?
Good point Mad. He did not however, say that it would be bad for the town...
There being no communicating townies (yet) until one of us dies or is revealed to the right person through investigation, this exchange suggests either FF or both FF and JL are evil.

Which is it, FF?

How about you, John? Are you boys distancing already?

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
FF, I will ask again, If I keep my vote on you, why would it be bad for both of us?
There being no communicating townies (yet) until one of us dies or is revealed to the right person through investigation, this exchange suggests either FF or both FF and JL are evil.

Which is it, FF?

How about you, John? Are you boys distancing already?
If i get lynched and turn up innocent you will be lynched next (or at least looked at) for being the first to vote me.

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
sorry i wasnt here to answer those questions. I found out that my Bio test tomorrow is one 3 chapters not 2:eek3: and was buisy finishing up my bio notebook and could not post. sorry. Also, i think i may have already dug my own grave ,but will keep looking into JL. He seemed pretty quick to vote me, that may just be him being him or he could be looking for an easy target (me).

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store