Mafia #7 -- The Play

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Hooked Newbie

Today will be yesterday tomorrow
May 25, 2007
Georgia
Real Name
Len
So what's your secret identity Spidey?

wataugachicken

The Dancing Banana
Jul 14, 2005
Charlotte, NC
Chicken closes up her ice cream shop, exhausted after the long day. Business is good, but she almost had to drive the customers out tonight. She is thankful, though - this is the end of season rush, and most of her patrons were families with children, getting a nice treat before school starts again. Chicken is surprised at the amount of business, since it seems like the town has been changing, and many of her regulars have moved away. Door locked, she starts to sweep up.

Hooked Newbie

Today will be yesterday tomorrow
May 25, 2007
Georgia
Real Name
Len
I heard it might be Neil Patrick Harris of "Doogie Howser" fame. Whoever it is, they already have some explaining to do...
:rofl:

I vote to lynch Doogie!

I've been waiting years to say that...

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Leave Doogie alone, he just came out of the closet.

I think he plays a great single straight guy on How I met your mother

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
Jappy returns to ACville a new man. His days of mischief and murder are over. He decides to take up the craft of masonry. He believes that by helping the town he will show his newfound "good side." But Jappy also knows that every move he makes will be judged, and suspicion will be cast on him no matter how hard he tries...

KingOfTheDeep

All Hail The King
Nov 2, 2005
New York City
Real Name
Dan
Dangerdoll
swayde
jpappy789
Lady G
MadCrawdad
DeputyChiefJR