Mafia #70: The Time Vortex

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Lab_Rat

Merry Christmas!
Dec 3, 2009
Deep South
This format was a lot of fun, though trying to figure out the rules was tough. Next time maybe the gunslinger game should be left out of it since that wasn't really fair to the scum team. It was a lot of fun to play in different formats.

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
I had confused down pat this game, I dont think much else could have happened to me.
LOL I was wondering where my "confused card" went!

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
I had confused down pat this game, I dont think much else could have happened to me.
LOL I was wondering where my "confused card" went!
I think confused was the way of the game. It sure hurt the town. Everyone's posts that I pulled showed scummy behavior. To bad they were all innocent townies. lol

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
LOL...made it longer than you into the game...:grinyes:
:flamed:
Yeah, but had you said either fish or rat, that might have not been the case... :D
LMAO!! I about died when I read the "code words" for that game format!!!!! I knew nothing about that game, never played or read it...so when I seen that I figured I was toast! Go figure, I pick not one but 2 of them and in ONE post no less!! :hypnotized:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store