Mafia 72-Vampires game thread

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
Mr.Palmer decides to get some mirrors. One for the front door, one for each wall of each room of his house, a set of mobile ones for his car and for walking, some on the floors of his fish shop, some on the ends of his bookshelves, and maybe even some on his driveway. He then remembers that the Homedepot is closed, and he doesn't know where else to get mirrors. Mr.Palmer decides to instead just carry with him his own, personal mirror to test others with. No vampires would be getting him, or his fish/cats/books/garden. They would at least be found out b4 that happened.

He goes outside after he finds his mirror, and sees that the town is still almost empty. He wonders how many people are scared of the sun, or just nervous because of the vampires...

judgemax

I once was lost...
Feb 18, 2005
bellefonte PA
Real Name
Julie Probst
Judge returns to ACville, with another moving truck. she is still so leary on moving back to town. and as always things look "wrong"? She sees chill, and as always is glad to see a familiar face. She over heard G, and FF talking at the fruit stand though, and wasn't to keen on what she heard, Vampires In ACville?..when will it ever end in this town. its like the twilight zone...theres always something!
Judge, glad for the tiny silver cross, that graces her neck. She hasn't ever taken it off either, she thinks to herself. and, it will be a cold day in balas town when she does...

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
Mr. Palmer is going out for a walk with his cats (he puts them on leashes), when he sees Judge comming into town with a moving truck. He stops and says "Hey there Judge, have you heard the news?". Judge replies "yep, vampires in ACville." Mr.Palmer sighs and says "Yep, at least this place is never borring.". He countinues down the road to the Church, hoping to get some holy water for his tanks. He arrives and finds the priest muttering to himself. Mr.Palmer asks whats wrong. "Vampires is whats wrong!" The priest replies. "They are almost as ungodly as demons, and more so them werewolves.". Mr. Palmer askes "On the topic of vampires, can i have a gallon or two of holly water?". "What could you possibly need with 2 gallons of holly water!?" the priest exlaims. "Well, i wanted to protect my fish so the vampires can't hurt them." Mr. Palmer says. The priest, still muttering to himself, says "Fine, fine, lemme see whats left..." The Priest goes and gets some holly water and says, "sorry, Mr. Palmer, but we only have a quart left, and im going to need it. Your fish are just going to need to fend for themselves." Mr. Palmer responds "Ah well, I'll just need to put garlic all over the tanks then. Thanks for the... help."

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
Ok, im just going to italicize that ok?

Dagamoth

AC Members
Jan 26, 2010
Milford, OH
Real Name
Adam
Mr. Palmer is going out for a walk with his cats (he puts them on leashes), when he sees Judge comming into town with a moving truck. He stops and says "Hey there Judge, have you heard the news?". Judge replies "yep, vampires in ACville." Mr.Palmer sighs and says "Yep, at least this place is never borring.". He countinues down the road to the Church, hoping to get some holy water for his tanks. He arrives and finds the priest muttering to himself. Mr.Palmer asks whats wrong. "Vampires is whats wrong!" The priest replies. "They are almost as ungodly as demons, and more so them werewolves.". Mr. Palmer askes "On the topic of vampires, can i have a gallon or two of holly water?". "What could you possibly need with 2 gallons of holly water!?" the priest exlaims. "Well, i wanted to protect my fish so the vampires can't hurt them." Mr. Palmer says. The priest, still muttering to himself, says "Fine, fine, lemme see whats left..." The Priest goes and gets some holly water and says, "sorry, Mr. Palmer, but we only have a quart left, and im going to need it. Your fish are just going to need to fend for themselves." Mr. Palmer responds "Ah well, I'll just need to put garlic all over the tanks then. Thanks for the... help."
Any reason you're looking to get some holly water? Are you afraid that if you got holy water from the priest instead it would burn your skin if the holy water got on there?

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
Any reason you're looking to get some holly water? Are you afraid that if you got holy water from the priest instead it would burn your skin if the holy water got on there?
so wait, i was spelling that wrong? :swear: it. I should really find a better spellcheck program, it said that was... ah i get it. Holly water as in Holly bush. :duh: I must be :y220d: sorry. If i could change it to holy i would. I wonder why you were so ready to jump on me for it? Did you see an opening and hope to catch me with my pants down... or my neck vulnerable?

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
so wait, i was spelling that wrong? :swear: it. I should really find a better spellcheck program, it said that was... ah i get it. Holly water as in Holly bush. :duh: I must be :y220d: sorry. If i could change it to holy i would. I wonder why you were so ready to jump on me for it? Did you see an opening and hope to catch me with my pants down... or my neck vulnerable?
ANd funny thing is, i spelled it right the first time. Fail.

Dagamoth

AC Members
Jan 26, 2010
Milford, OH
Real Name
Adam
ANd funny thing is, i spelled it right the first time. Fail.
Yeah, that is what threw me off, you went from spelling it correctly to making it bush water. I was just trying to get some conversation going on but apparently you're just about the only person talking. Impossible to get a read on anyone when no one is talking.

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
Yeah, that is what threw me off, you went from spelling it correctly to making it bush water. I was just trying to get some conversation going on but apparently you're just about the only person talking. Impossible to get a read on anyone when no one is talking.
yea, i know. And i don't blame you for trying to get people talking. Well, we have the rest of today and tomorrow to talk.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store