Mafia 73, Werewolf game sign up.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
In

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
I will FF this up. In.

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
FF, I am confused already. from what I am reading, the pr's with power cannot communicate and the ones that can communicate have no power?

Also looks like werewolves get 2 hits each night that can become turns if they start to lose?
The rules look to be from the exact werewolf game played in the past (I was an earlier game, maybe #6?). I suggest people read through that game...if I remember correctly Zs made that a fun one LOL.

Anyways, the CIs do not have any powers other than communication and the werewolves only have one hit per night. The only turns that occur are when all the werewolves are dead EXCEPT the alpha which can then turn someone.

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
The rules look to be from the exact werewolf game played in the past (I was an earlier game, maybe #6?). I suggest people read through that game...if I remember correctly Zs made that a fun one LOL.

Anyways, the CIs do not have any powers other than communication and the werewolves only have one hit per night. The only turns that occur are when all the werewolves are dead EXCEPT the alpha which can then turn someone.
I couldn't read all of the last game.... and I was in it. :rolleyes:

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
FF, I am confused already. from what I am reading, the pr's with power cannot communicate and the ones that can communicate have no power?

Also looks like werewolves get 2 hits each night that can become turns if they start to lose?
hmmm. I get it! Only the Alpha Wolf can actually send in a hit, but all the wolves can help decide who gets hit. I also think it would be a better idea to make it a 50/50 chance of turning the target instead of killing the target.

I just cut and pasted from Ogre's game so there may be some stuff to correct.

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
hmmm. I get it! Only the Alpha Wolf can actually send in a hit, but all the wolves can help decide who gets hit. I also think it would be a better idea to make it a 50/50 chance of turning the target instead of killing the target.

I just cut and pasted from Ogre's game so there may be some stuff to correct.
Lets just dump this post, OK? :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store