Mafia 73: Werewolf Game!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
I completely agree. One thing I'd like to mention is that it's a game for both sides, not just the innocents. I would be all for the elimination of RCing. That would have prevented a lot of the frustrations.
If you will remember correctly, Kashta admitted to being communicating innocent only after a direct question from LR. since there was no power to the men at arms other than communication it is technically (and I know I am going to get back lash for this) not really role claiming.

LR asked point blank how kashta knew JM was innocent. There was no other way to answer that question. To not answer would have gauranteed her lynch. No vet would ask a direct question to someone and let them get by without answering it.

Personally I don't like RC. IMO it shows that you were outposted and found no other recourse to keep your game going.

However I hardly qualify as a vet and can only go by what I have observed in the few games I have played so my opinion is just that. My opinion and therefore subjective.

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
Do you guys find it odd for the mod to be in the chat with the communicating? Not sure I think it is wrong, but until recently I hadn't seen it before, so to me it is kinda strange????
In the game I modded, where the ghosts had a chat, I accepted invest requests straight from the thread rather than PMs on this board.

I think there is a line that shouldn't be crossed with the mod in with communicators, but I don't think mods should removed themselves from their rooms. It is a good way to get questions answered quickly and without interrupting the game thread.

Taysius

Research first, buy later.
Nov 10, 2009
Indiana
Real Name
Jennifer
If you will remember correctly, Kashta admitted to being communicating innocent only after a direct question from LR. since there was no power to the men at arms other than communication it is technically (and I know I am going to get back lash for this) not really role claiming.

LR asked point blank how kashta knew JM was innocent. There was no other way to answer that question. To not answer would have gauranteed her lynch. No vet would ask a direct question to someone and let them get by without answering it.

Personally I don't like RC. IMO it shows that you were outposted and found no other recourse to keep your game going.

However I hardly qualify as a vet and can only go by what I have observed in the few games I have played so my opinion is just that. My opinion and therefore subjective.
I'm not going to go back and forth about who's fault it was. It's done and the game is over. This is more about the future of mafia games on AC now.

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
I setup the communicating boards for my time travel game because it was easier to give them their roles rather than send individual PMs. And as Zaffy said it is easier to answer questions as well.

I'm all for not allowing dead players to continue communicating with teammates. I also hate RCing but can see why it's not imperative that we eliminate it...

I'm glad there were no UDs this game too. Seems like that has been a rarity. Also gald to see some newer players getting involved not just in the game but in discussing future games.

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
I move that we continue this in the mafia thread. so it doesn't get lost once this game goes to old post heaven.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store