Mafia 74 sign up..

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Lab_Rat

Merry Christmas!
Dec 3, 2009
Deep South
Ok, I'm in...no revenge shankings, ok guys? :lipssealedsmilie: ;)

My schedule will still be bad though, so participation limited to weird hours will occur no matter what my role.

FishVixen

DIY Addict
Jun 30, 2010
Richmond Va
OK more fresh meat, Being retired I'm usually on computer at all different times of the day and night so watch out. I don't have the name FishVixen for no reason.

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
Dearest Lab_Rat

I am proudly to inform you that you are the winnings of the sum $1 112 738,64 dollars to be paid in the account of your own name. For the collections of your prize only send to me your information as follows. 1. Your full names and occupation. 2. Address 3. Direct COntact number 5. The account number for you wish the prize to be allotted. Only I need from you to make a small payment for cover of taxes and transfer fees in the sum 1 500,34$ by way of western union.

I am forward to hear to you.

Sincerely
Zaffy
Special agent of funds winning allotted
Bank of ACVille, Nigeria.
Certified by all police organizations 100% risk free

Lab_Rat

Merry Christmas!
Dec 3, 2009
Deep South
Dearest Lab_Rat

I am proudly to inform you that you are the winnings of the sum $1 112 738,64 dollars to be paid in the account of your own name. For the collections of your prize only send to me your information as follows. 1. Your full names and occupation. 2. Address 3. Direct COntact number 5. The account number for you wish the prize to be allotted. Only I need from you to make a small payment for cover of taxes and transfer fees in the sum 1 500,34$ by way of western union.

I am forward to hear to you.

Sincerely
Zaffy
Special agent of funds winning allotted
Bank of ACVille, Nigeria.
Certified by all police organizations 100% risk free
Dearest Zaffy,

That is totally awesome, I've always dreamed of being a billionaire, though I think you left off a zero that is supposed to be at the end.

Here is the information you requested, I am excited to initiate this transfer asap.

1. Lab Rat, Licensed Drug Dealer
2. 1234 Penitentiary Drive, Cell 3A4, ACville, USA 98765-4321
3. Contact number for the warden: (123) 456-7890, they'll connect you to me.
5. Bank account number: 00000 111 222222 3355566

You'll have to wire me the money first, then I can send you a check for the taxes and transfer fees. Don't worry, I won't charge you a fee for sending you the check.

Thank you for your assistance in this manner.

Lab Rat
Currently incarcerated drug dealer

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
Wow, Paps...

that avatar is almost too much. :bowing:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com