Mafia #76 Game Thread: Revenge of the Nerds

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
From the very little bit I read of the game, I could pretty easily tell JM's role claim was fake.... For homework, all vets need to go back and re-read to figure out why.

Seems like a lot of games are being 'called' lately. Remember, it's just a game. Play it out, and protest at the end.

Just a game...we're all pals here.
Zaffy didn't need to "call" it. Just needed to UD RB for doing what he asked him not to do. With the UD and the hit it put us at 4-4 so we won anyway.

I think I know what you mean about why you knew the RC was fake and I think it got him killed before for the same reason. He didn't vote Bally as soon as she challenged him.

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
LOL Lab at the sig. What I meant by that statement is that I felt the town would follow you before they followed Dawg.

jm1212

Pterophyllum scalare
Jul 22, 2006
Chicago
Real Name
Jon
Zaffy didn't need to "call" it. Just needed to UD RB for doing what he asked him not to do. With the UD and the hit it put us at 4-4 so we won anyway.

I think I know what you mean about why you knew the RC was fake and I think it got him killed before for the same reason. He didn't vote Bally as soon as she challenged him.
we would have won the next day anyway...chances were DD or RB would have been lynched, and then we would have had the hit.

jm1212

Pterophyllum scalare
Jul 22, 2006
Chicago
Real Name
Jon
My parents get a bit paranoid about locking doors and I went to sleep with mine locked by accident, so they decided to take it off of the hinges for a while. I wasn't thrilled about that, so I took their door off of the hinges and put it in the guest room closet. They couldn't find it and I wouldn't tell so I got grounded.:crazy: They did eventually find it though, shudda put it in the shed.
:laugh:

i doubt i would only be grounded if i did that though.

Madcrawdad

The ONLY AC Mafia
Dec 29, 2006
Chicagoland
So when are you going to grace us again with your mafia wisdom, oh great one? (I'm serious, hope you start playing again soon) Logically, JM's role claim made more sense than Bally's. Now that I know there was a switch in PR, I may have been more inclined to believe Bally, but the inconsistencies in her story stood way out. I can't ignore inconsistencies, as townie or when I'm scum.
Not sure. Probably sometime this fall....

:grinyes: Yup.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store