Mafia #77 Game thread- Back to the basics

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
US$/CAN$ Summary of Closing Rates Latest closing:(18/08/2010) - $1.0287

Not much of a discount these days and our money is real pretty colors. I guess your opinion is worth the 2 cents it's costs me on exchange. C'mon tell us something good and you could make enough to buy Wiz's sister.
Something good.

Piranha86

AC Members
Dec 26, 2009
Harford County Maryland
Real Name
Will
Pir, IF you are innocent (I just can't see it) but IF you are....how in the world would you think that would help anyone!?!?!! Naming a "innocent" as someone you investigated and saying they were MAFIA!!!!!
I knew that Rich was det. I "investigated" Haydn because I felt there was a good chance of him being scum and he doesn't have the trust of other players. I was trying to get hit by the mafia so that rich had a chance, because I figured if I could catch on, the mafia could. I do understand if you guys vote me off though...
Good use of the word cahoots though. I enjoyed that.
Such a great word...
I'm planning to lay down my virtual beat down on pir ASAP. prepare for about a zillion multiquotes...

ps. I'm pissed about not being able to come home and vote in time, this really sucks. big time. I'm also curious why nobody brought my disappearance up. With the hectic nightfall I can understand, but I wish SOMEONE payed attention to my lack of posting.very sloppy guys. very sloppy.
Still waiting on those multiquotes...
Some of the things I said were true.
That made me laugh.

jm1212

Pterophyllum scalare
Jul 22, 2006
Chicago
Real Name
Jon
I knew that Rich was det. I "investigated" Haydn because I felt there was a good chance of him being scum and he doesn't have the trust of other players. I was trying to get hit by the mafia so that rich had a chance, because I figured if I could catch on, the mafia could. I do understand if you guys vote me off though...

Such a great word...

Still waiting on those multiquotes...

That made me laugh.
how did you KNOW he was the detective before you false RC'd? rich wasnt even on the suspect list or even being questioned by most players at the time. you're making up your story as you go and you can't even remember the parts you said earlier. this, in addition to the fact that you will not pull quotes as to where Haydn made you suspect them, shows that you are indeed mafia.

dirtydawg10

Severum Mafia Don
Sep 5, 2005
Connecticut
This is going to suck waiting until Tomorrow night to lynch a known innocent.

I was going to answer DD's post but it has already been answered twice.
Obviously I meant scum.

I thought we were lynching zaffy.
I am voting Zaffy.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, Dawg? Freudian slip? You just anxious to get innocents out of the game?
In a rush to lynch innocents Dawg?
If I really meant I wanted to lynch an innocent at nightfall I wouldn't be voting for Zaffy. All this waiting around cause a brain fart I guess.

TwoHobbies

AC Members
Jun 26, 2008
Keep this in mind:

(1) Zaffy is known mafia... (2) he's lied to us the whole game... (3) Nothing he says can be trusted. We know these as facts now.

The only people Zaffy communicates with is the mafia team. He could never communicate with Rich or any other innocent outside this thread... and when we lynch him tomorrow, he won't go to the dead chat board. Zaffy will continue plotting against us with his mafia teammates.

Zaffy's goal right now is to pretend anything he (and his team) can think of to fool us. And too many people are continuing to converse with him in this thread. Please ignore him instead.

Why bother giving Zaffy more opportunities to engage in a conversation at all? Do not do this anymore. If you do, YOU are helping him sow even more confusion than he already has. You also allow him more chances to post something clever that less experienced players (or skimmers!) might focus on by mistake.

This goes against the town's best interest.

Ignore everything Zaffy posts. He's dead scum walking now....... don't even reply to him or question him.
First off I am just reading through all the posts but agree completely with this post. Only thing I would like to add is, include Pir in this. He is still not confirmed Mafia, but he is confirmed anti town.

That being said I vote to lynch Zaffy

jm1212

Pterophyllum scalare
Jul 22, 2006
Chicago
Real Name
Jon
First off I am just reading through all the posts but agree completely with this post. Only thing I would like to add is, include Pir in this. He is still not confirmed Mafia, but he is confirmed anti town.

That being said I vote to lynch Zaffy
im just saying, 2H, but something about your posts is really making me read them twice or more.

Chill

Seasons Greetings
Jun 16, 2005
Newfoundland, Canada
Obviously I meant scum.

I am voting Zaffy.

If I really meant I wanted to lynch an innocent at nightfall I wouldn't be voting for Zaffy. All this waiting around cause a brain fart I guess.
Well voting Zaffy's no defense I don't expect we will see votes for anyone else today.

At the same time I can understand your frustration, why are we still on 48 hour days? Forty eight hours of Zaff followed by 48 of Pir and this town will be more insane then it all ready is.

TwoHobbies

AC Members
Jun 26, 2008
Wizzard, I'm happy to see you changed your vote to Zaffy, because I was really starting to get a bad vibe from you.

TwoHobbies

AC Members
Jun 26, 2008
im just saying, 2H, but something about your posts is really making me read them twice or more.
I'll keep posting and you keep reading. Hopefully you'll feel beter about me.

So as long as we have a couple of days to line up our next lynch, why has no one brought up JB?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store