Mafia 81: The Bloody Coup

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Juice

KillaOJ
Jan 4, 2009
NorCal
Can I play? Or will I have to wait for the next one? This would be my first time :)

Juice

KillaOJ
Jan 4, 2009
NorCal

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA
Finally the game!

Hi everyone :)

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
The Rebels - I will pick a leader among your group to PM me your hit. If the leader dies you will need to adopt a new leader. Each Rebel group will get an investigation/and or hit per night, if they investigate another Rebel it will show rebel but no communication allowed.

Should read

The Rebels - I will pick a leader among your group to PM me your hit. If the leader dies you will need to adopt a new leader. Each Rebel group will get an investigation or hit per night, if they investigate another Rebel it will show rebel but no communication allowed.

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
Yay... the game is on.

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
I just looked, there is a 3 minute time difference between when I posted first and when you posted that you were first. You must be the world's slowest typer...do you hunt and peck? :laugh:
Sometimes I do sometimes I don't. Just depends on how much I have worked during the day. Been a busy weekend.

Let me guess, we didn't get to go after each other last time because you got killed off to quick, trying to get a head start? :rolleyes:

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
Ice, could we have an official player list?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store